• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night an H.Upmann No.2 and a Punch Punch.
Today a rare morning smoke with coffee. Out on a lakeshore with a RyJ PC size.

-Rob

Just finished up with a CAO Black Bengal... It was so so, a well constructed smoke, just not my cup of tea!

This morning a Punch Churchill 1998.
This evening, Anejo 46.

Brian

JR Ultimate toro. First try of these. Pretty darn good cigar, especially for the price. I got the 5 pack at $12.75. Reminded me alot of the excalibur dark knight.

After dinner a Partagas Black Bravo. I really tried to like this but it just didn't do it for me. I did get a little woosy though after an hour and a half so it wasn't all bad. ;)

Just had a Padron 1926 #35 natural after taking a few days off. It was pretty damn good too, I usually go with maduros so this was an interesting switch

I had a real tasty SLR Lonsdale from '01 this afternoon and then a so-so WOAM tonight.

Awesome smoking day for me!

Started the morning off with a Petite Tatuaje, ever since I happened upon a couple of boxes of these I have been smoking them more and more. The second box is going in for the deep sleep, but the box I am smoking from is getting better and better everyday. Almost wish they had a lancero in the Tat line ;)

Went to a Don Pepin Rothchild Maduro after I got done voting as it was a drive to get back to my work. This was my second out of my box of 25 and boy was it good. The first one I smoked I had when I was drinking...heavily, it was very enjoyable then, but sober... well, it was excellent, I look forward to smoking the rest of the box.

I finished up the day with an OpusX Double Corona that had been sitting in the humi for about a year. The whole story about cigars getting better with age is true. It didn't have the edge of a young OpusX, which was ok, because in place of the power it had a lot of flavor, I treasured this to the nub :) The night is young I might just smoke some more :)

After a long day I had a RyJ Reserva Real churchill. Nice mello smoke, well constructed. I only had one touch up when I left it alone for a bit too long.
It's been fun trying to find a smoke for the mood I'm in each night. Sometimes I get it right and sometimes not.

Just had one of my regulars - Gurkha Regent Toro. Had to re-light but it happens sometimes with those box pressed maduros.

Tatuaje Reserva SW. As usual, it was a good smoke and perfect for 10 a.m. IMHO, it is one of the more mild of the Tatuaje offerings, but still has enough complexity to keep you interested, and was perfect for a late morning smoke.

Awesome smoking day for me!

Started the morning off with a Petite Tatuaje, ever since I happened upon a couple of boxes of these I have been smoking them more and more. The second box is going in for the deep sleep, but the box I am smoking from is getting better and better everyday. Almost wish they had a lancero in the Tat line ;)

Went to a Don Pepin Rothchild Maduro after I got done voting as it was a drive to get back to my work. This was my second out of my box of 25 and boy was it good. The first one I smoked I had when I was drinking...heavily, it was very enjoyable then, but sober... well, it was excellent, I look forward to smoking the rest of the box.

I finished up the day with an OpusX Double Corona that had been sitting in the humi for about a year. The whole story about cigars getting better with age is true. It didn't have the edge of a young OpusX, which was ok, because in place of the power it had a lot of flavor, I treasured this to the nub :) The night is young I might just smoke some more :)

You're not kidding - what a nice selection of smokes! If you chose to fire up one more, I am curious to hear about what you chose to top off an already great smoking day.

Had my second Gurkha Doble Maduro earlier while talking to my dad about the election. It was much better than my first--I think the first was a bit wet. This one was spot-on. I've read here people taking about "BBQ" type flavors.....this one had just that.

Broke up the afternoon yesterday with a RP Vintage 90 "A".

Long smoke, but good. Came in it's own individual cedar coffin.

Thanks for the smoke Wasy!

This morning - DCM Robusto.
This evening - SLR Serie A

Brian

I just finished a RP Vintage 90 Robusto while enjoying a great KC evening! :thumbs:

I had my first Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo #55 tonight to celebrate finally getting my couch and coffee table in my new smoking room. It kind of tasted like a RP sungrown to me, which is a good thing. ;)

Last night I had a CoRo 05 and is was as great as always. The suprise was a little cigar kindly gifted to me by Cohibasurfer (thank you). It was a Puritos Belleza. The only info I could find is that it was from Brazil and that it had a great deal of age on it (the cello was the same color as the cigar). I would like to try one fresh to compare because this one was SPECTACULAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.