• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Plumber ran a 100' sewer machine about 80' down the line to clear the clog. He got tangled up and it wrecked the end of his cable with the cutter, he thinks it could have tore up the conduit the fiber guys have been pulling which feels oddly satisfying.

They will be back tomorrow with the camera to document the issue and hopefully we can make the sub pay for any repairs.
Hah!

The fiber sub guys are all about going as fast as they can and not caring what's in the way. They broke the gas main in front of my office and the whole block had to be shut off, fire department and gas company called, until it could be fixed.

I think the telecoms are getting so much .gov $$$ for doing fiber that they can just throw money at any issue and not give a shit.

Hah!

The fiber sub guys are all about going as fast as they can and not caring what's in the way. They broke the gas main in front of my office and the whole block had to be shut off, fire department and gas company called, until it could be fixed.

I think the telecoms are getting so much .gov $$$ for doing fiber that they can just throw money at any issue and not give a shit.

They struck a gas line last week too. Think they got kicked off because we haven't seen them since.