• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and did a little camping last night, and had a great time relaxing. Also enjoyed 2 amazing cigars.

1. OR Anejo Shark (Out of this world!!!)
2. Padron 80th maduro (The best Padron that I have had)

Needless to say last night was definately enjoyed, and I can't wait to do it again.
B

Had the opportunity to smoke an Ashton VSG Belicoso today. Second one I have smoked and still not totally sold. I know everyone here loves them and I will try a couple more. Not saying it's not a delicious smoke but what makes this 3x more then the Padrons that I have been loving?
Got a couple more resting in the humidor and will give them another shot soon.

Got to smoke my first WOAM today. I have had a few sitting for a couple weeks and it was time to burn one. It was a very nice smoke, smelled great and had a nice hint of chocolate to it.

Got to smoke my first WOAM today. I have had a few sitting for a couple weeks and it was time to burn one. It was a very nice smoke, smelled great and had a nice hint of chocolate to it.

These really sound good. I can't wait to try one. I traded my only one away the other day. But it's cool it was well worth it! ;)

While enjoying the nice weather we had outside I had my first Cabaiguan Maduro 46, my first Cabaiguan really. Very nice smoke, definitely want to at least try and get a 5er of these, not so sure on a box. Deciding what I want to smoke while watching MNF though.

La Riqueza #1, this brand is definetly tops in my book :rolleyes: . Quickly becoming my favorite at this time.
Thanks MPS.

Brian

decent weather this evening for a change, so I was able to sit out and enjoy a nice Torano 1959 :thumbs:

Thanks to Local669 I'm enjoying my very first WOAM, and it is delicious. I'm not one for tasting notes, but I like it.

Enjoyed a PSD4 over lunch after being out of the office for a week, the boss wanted to catch up and I made him spring for the stick.

A great stick indeed.

ML3 by Arganese paired with black tea. This stick is slowly becoming my go to stick.

Brian

I've been watching the election coverage and smoking (Wife allowed me to smoke in the house today!). First a Liga Privada #9 and now a Winston Churchill Chequers, each with a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel.

I had a Rocky Patel Sungrown robusto last night from Whopper. What a good smoke! Thanks my friend.

Had a Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro last night, before watching the election. Not a blows-me-away kind of smoke, but certainly a decent one. I'm thinking of breaking into my cigarmonster proceeds today - maybe an AB Tempus?

Had a Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro last night, before watching the election. Not a blows-me-away kind of smoke, but certainly a decent one. I'm thinking of breaking into my cigarmonster proceeds today - maybe an AB Tempus?

One of the few budget smokes that can actually rival the Padron 2000 Maddie IMO. I like those 858 maddies pretty well.

As for me, it was an Opus X Petite Lancero today, my first and certainly not my last. Very tasty smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.