• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got tired of watching my UGA Bulldogs get whipped by Florida, so sat on my porch and mulled life with a Casa Torano Maduro. Nice, dark, veiny, fantastic smoke from start to finish.

John

I'm sitting at my local B&M watching Notre Dame vs. Pitt in 4th OT while smoking all day. I started off with Liga Pravada, which is a great cigar. So far, I've picked up about half the flavors in the stick, but it's such a complex cigar that I think it's gonna take some time to find them all. I took a little break with some C-Pass coffee and now I just lit up a La Flor Lancero, which is great. I'm a huge fan of the pepper in this cigar.

Started at the Outlaw Torano event with a Torano Virtuoso.Presently smoking an H.Upman Robusto.My family is throwing me a HERF/B-Day party tonight,so I have no idea how many or what I will end up smoking before the night is over with.I do know that a lot of Bourbon & a lot of cigars will go down for the cause before the night is over!!!! :thumbs:

Was a lovely spring day, so I sat outside watching the kids wreak havoc with an illusion 88 in one hand and a Leffe Radieuse in the other.

Enjoyed a Graycliff Expresso received from the Newb Sampler... Pleasantly Surprised.

At the Outlaw event today, a Tatuaje Reserva J21 and a LFD Outlaw '08.

Bolivar Coronas Extra with a cup of fresh brewed coffee. Gonna be another beautiful day, but freezing my azz off right now.

Had a nice little Herf in the city yesterday and smoked a few nice ones.

Don Carlos Lancero, very sweet and great burn.
Opus A (purchased at herf). Totally kicked my ass!!!!!!

Great guy, great cigars and a hot waitress. What more could you ask for.

Smoked my first Padron 1964 anniversary.

Had been in my humi for about 2 1/2 months.

Very nice! :thumbs:

Enjoyed my first Opus X - a Belicoso XXX. Great smoke - wonderful experience.

John

Me too! I hadn't had one in what seemed like a long while. Great smoke for a great day.

I smoked a Johnny-O! Behique maddie today. The wind and cold completely ruined the cigars. Cracking and tunneling were the theme for this smoke. What a waste! What I was able to enjoy(the first 3 inches) was excellent. I will not smoke anymore of them until spring. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.