• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra with a coffee this morning. Not what I expected. RP got me into smoking cigars but my profile has changed over the last eight months and I am not enjoying them as much. This stick may be my new favorite Patel blend. Thanks Matt(beyondtheband).

x10 better than any of the Edge line!!

Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra with a coffee this morning. Not what I expected. RP got me into smoking cigars but my profile has changed over the last eight months and I am not enjoying them as much. This stick may be my new favorite Patel blend. Thanks Matt(beyondtheband).

I can say the same thing too, when my friend and I first started smoking we loved the RP's, now there just kinda ok to me. Not saying I'd never smoke another one, but the 2 that stand out are the decade and the 1992 or 1990 can't remember that we're really good. Currently I'm enjoying a Tatutaje Tainos.

Maker's Mark 650 and a 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle.. nice to relax with. :)

One of my favorite cigars, and I couldn't agree more. Much, much better than the other Edges. We can only hope Rocky makes them a regular part of the lineup.

Camacho Jamastran robusto tonight. Not great, but not bad. Might have suffered tremendously by comparison to last night's birthday smoke, my first GOF.

Now, THAT was a freakin' cigar!

~Boar

Camacho Negro robusto while reading. Not a great smoke, but I know what I'm going to get every time.

La Gloria Cubana Serie R Robusto. Thought I would revisit since I used to enjoy these when I first started smoking. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking....

Sudeste Lancero. Very sweet cigar, quite a unique taste. Definitely worth a try.

So....I burned my second stick of the Tat Franks tonight. I've given several of these away, so what few I have left will sit in the humi to age a bit. I will say that they smoke incredible, even "wet" as Pete says he packed them. I actually smoked 3 fantastic sticks today including a ISOM Monte #2, an ISOM Cohiba Robusto, and then the Frank late tonight. The Frank to me has a flavor profile close to a Monte #2. It has that "Cuban" taste. The first third was a bit sharp, but it mellowed out and turned into one fine smoke. I'm new to Tats, but after trying a "Black" and the "Frank", I'll be definitely looking out for more Tats in the future.

Edited for spelling....

This morning I smoked a nice Padron Serie 1926 #35 Natural. It was a great way to start off the morning with my coffee. This afternoon I smoked Cabaiguan Guapo Junior and it was the best Cabaiguan I have smoked so far. The Junior was very flavorful and rich. Tonight I will be smoking a Frank for Halloween.

Edited for spelling and grammar.

On Halloween night what more perfect cigar than a Frank, loved as much as the kids loved there candy!!

Was hoping like hell the franks would get here in time, they didn't. :angry: I smoked a La Arorura 100 anos... :love: Thanks Amateuraficionado! This was a wonderful smoke that lasted from the begining of the tricks to the end of the treaters..
Chris

Just had my first "My Father"....the lancero, while on a surprise visit to Belicoso Cigar Lounge.

Flat out outstanding cigar in every regard. The Pepin family has done it again. One of the best sticks I've had in a while.

Nice hanging out with alexgtp again as well :)

Was hoping like hell the franks would get here in time, they didn't. :angry: I smoked a La Arorura 100 anos... :love: Thanks Amateuraficionado! This was a wonderful smoke that lasted from the begining of the tricks to the end of the treaters..
Chris

Glad you enjoyed it Chris. I wasn't able to get my first Frank in tonight but I have to assume the Cien Anos would be an acceptable substitute.

Tonight I had a JDN Celebracion Torpedo and a Padilla 1932 Signature Perla.

My last Padron 80th.

Halloween, Winternights (it's a heathen thing) and my 50th birthday weekend. Seemed like as good a time as any!

~Boar

Smoked a couple Super-Premium 2nds Rothschild Maduro. Quite a nice surprise these turned out to be for under a buck a stick. Will definitely be buying more for an everyday smoke.

And as I walked the kids around getting their fair share of candy I had a 5 Vegas A. Not too bad. Will have to see how these turn out with a little age.

Started the day after breakfast with a PAN Diplimatico and just finished a Tat Black from a jar. I think I like the robusto better.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.