• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm outside enjoying a MB 3, enjoying the last 70 degree day here in Michigan till probably June.

Los Statos de Luxe Deiliros was very good. I found out the hard way it was rolled with short filler but all in all its a very good cheapie.

Hoyo de Monterrey maduro rothschild at local BM today. Billows of gorgeous white smoke and ash was white and solid. Had some trouble with the cap and it felt a bit dry but tasted good.

Just polished off a Cohiba Maduro Genios 5....my first Cohiba Maduro and it was outstanding.

Tat Frank in the morning and an Oliva Serie V in the afternoon... looking back today was a nice day :D

Yesterday I had an Oliva V maduro followed later by a Cruzado. Both were excellent cigars.

With all the talk lately about torpedos, I grabbed a very nice Padilla Habano torpedo out of the humi. I have always enjoyed these smokes, thanks again Atlasm.

Out on the porch in the cool Atlanta weather enjoying a Tatauje Tainos and a Chimay Grand Reserve Bleue. Fiance is happy, so I'm happy! :thumbs:

Just finished a Padron 1964 Torpedo (natural) before dinner. Weather was great, sun was setting and I just dumped a big block of dry ice in the pool (came with some food ordered). Nubed the cigar while watching the bubbles in the pool.

Had a Pre-Release Liga Privada #9 and a DCM #4 (Thanks to Greggj77 for both!). Two of my absolute favorites and needless to say both were excellent smokes!

xXx Power Ranger before dinner, guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

Brian

DL Africa Punda Milia . . . one of my favorite stogies, and a real "pepper bomb."

Ron Pampero Anniversario rum on the side. So Happy It's Thursday, as we say in education, draws to a peaceful close. :D

~Boar

Had one of those new Cruzado cigars last night. :thumbs: It was about a 4 x 44-46 size. Nice cigar: well constructed, great flavor. :D

Tat Frank in the morning and an Oliva Serie V in the afternoon... looking back today was a nice day :D

A little buzz nummy? :thumbs: :laugh:

Last night at the Tobacco Leaf, Mike, Scott(lkyman) and I tried the new La Gloria Cubano Miami blend, with Ernesto Carrillo in attendance. The concensus was that we were underwhelmed and finished the evening off with Chiselitos, which more than made up for the flavor that was lacking in the LGC.

Just finished up a Nuevitas Jibaro No.1. I hope someday Pete re-releases these. Great smoke!

edit for grammar

Pepin night with My Father and San Cristobal Maestro. MF was a little lighter than Pepin's normal and The San C WAS as good as ever. :thumbs:

Had an Illusione Cruzado tonight. Wasn't overly impressed, seemed to just have one flavor throughout.

Last night I tried out the garage and our air purifier. I had a small 4x38? La Aroma de Cuba. It was fuller than I am used to but good, at least when I wasn't trying to re-light it or even out the burn. It was horrible as far as that goes. Maybe I'll try a different size as the few good puffs I had seemed to have some nice flavors.
btw, our air purifier doens't work, what a waste of cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.