• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night it was 2 Chateau Fuente Maduros. I just love these things. I like something small enough to be able to finish without devoting too much time. Tasty too!

Don Tomas Sun Grown.... very smooth for a $3.00 stick

Montecristo Serie C

Cohiba Red Dot Corona

I smoked my first Fuente Fuente Opus X on Saturday while watching LSU. I have to say that is the first WOW non-maduro I have smoked. I just couldn't get enough, nubbed it!

Rich

Coronado DC by La Flor. Simply amazing. Started off medium bodied and finished full. Beautiful stick.

...dug in the back of the cabinet and pulled out an '07 box of Outlaw "BTTB" Pepin specials (06/07). Time has not hurt these marvelous smokes...... :love:

Almost done with a beautiful Padron 1964 Serie Monarca maduro. Absolutely delicious. Great way to celebrate the New Year!

I ran the little guy and my 8 yr old to the skate park. While me and the little one watched his brother and other kids riding their skateboards I smoked a wonderful VSG Sorcerer with a year or so on it.

Yesterday morning a Cohiba Esplendido 07. Was good, however not as good as the 05's. A Johnny-O! P-109 after lunch that had a tighter draw than I like, but still was an excellent smoke. Ended the evening with a Cabaiguan Guapo Jr.

Today started out with a VR Famosos, very good cigar. This afternoon was absolutely beautiful out with sun and 80 degrees. Fired up a Johnny-O! Double-Corona and unfortunately the draw was tight on it as well. I was still able to smoke it over half-way before I just couldn't get any more smoke out of it. Later in the afternoon I went through one of the desktops, just looking to see if anything caught my eye. I picked up a Cuvee' Blanc that I got while at the SC Sitdown Herf. Eh...it had a slight burnt vanilla taste and also a flavor of...cardboard? Sorry, just wasn't for me I guess.

You smoked the Cuvée Blanc? Brave soul! I didn't even attempt it.

Today I smoked an Illusione 88 just before dinner. A wonderful smoke, as always.

You smoked the Cuvée Blanc? Brave soul! I didn't even attempt it.

:laugh: x2.... your a brave man Greg! I save the likes of these for the weekend cigar smoking mooches that tread these halls come Saturday. :sign:

Today had a Johnny-O that was gifted to me several months back by a generous fellow Jerseyan botl. It had a belicoso shape but a li'l longer than your typical beli and it was from '06. The flavor may very well have been the best of any of the JO's I've had so far. But the burn issues.... it's enough to make me wanna scream!

Had an Opus #4 today. This is my third one I've had and they are really growing on me. What are some of the tell tale signs of Opus Whorism? Because I can definitely feel the onset of it. :blush:

Enjoyed a nice Padilla Series 68 Robusto. I had forgotten how good these cigars are, the draw was just right, perfect burn and a great smoke for me!

Enjoyed thoroughly late yesterday evening a Sir Winnie from 2000. Having a Johnny-O! Robusto with coffee this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.