• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

We will ALL say to definitely do that instead.

I will also stress what Chad, @CBoukal, said.. if YOU enjoy it.. that's ALL that matters. Taste is subjective and palates, like anything, can vary.

Gurkha has a few cigars that were worth the few bucks paid. But for such a massive portfolio, there should be more good ones. You said they're popular where you're at. Which answers a big question I've had about them for decades...

Which is, how do they stay in business?? Now I know! 😛
I now understand why you hate them i almost puked smoking this one

Attachments

• IMG_20230319_102915.jpg
    IMG_20230319_102915.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 5
i was thinking about buying this one how was it?
Still smoking wonderfully. It's the only Chinese new year release I bought multiple (more than 3) of before they ran out of stock. Very good construction and the perfect size for a morning smoke.

Length: 6 1/4 Inches
Ring Gauge: 54
Vitola: Toro Extra

No pics but yesterday was one of those days where I had 4 cigars. I normally play golf solo, on weekday afternoons and maybe join a group or so every now and never, but this Saturday was invited by a couple of church pastors so it was gonna be a long morning, albeit chilly in the mid 40s, which called for a memorable assortment of Oliva Serie O, Don Pepin Blue, and Cain F during the 18 holes. Later last night watching a music show with the wifey and Single Malt, it was time for a LFD Coronado Chisel. Plain awesome... cheers, my boys!