• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Opinion? I Love the Neanderthal, never had this one yet.
I don't record cigars every time I smoke, but I do try to do so once in a while and here is what I've written about those two. Roma Craft is one of my favorite brands. I'll send you one soon.

Roma Craft CroMagnon Aquitaine 96, vherf 3/3/21 tasted great, gave me a buzz, 9/28/21 first half was meh 82, second half was great 91, 2/27/22, 4/28/22 94, 3/19/23

Roma Craft Neanderthal - 93, vherf, 3/6/21, 10/8/21 HappyB Mom, Not blowing me away but solid, 88, 1/8/22, 3/20/22

I don't record cigars every time I smoke, but I do try to do so once in a while and here is what I've written about those two. Roma Craft is one of my favorite brands. I'll send you one soon.

Roma Craft CroMagnon Aquitaine 96, vherf 3/3/21 tasted great, gave me a buzz, 9/28/21 first half was meh 82, second half was great 91, 2/27/22, 4/28/22 94, 3/19/23

Roma Craft Neanderthal - 93, vherf, 3/6/21, 10/8/21 HappyB Mom, Not blowing me away but solid, 88, 1/8/22, 3/20/22
Shit, I'd give the neanderthal a 96, now I have to try the Aquitaine. Thanks for the heads up, I go to my B&M on Wednesday, I'll grab one then I appreciate it.

Just lit up a CAO Arcana Firewalker

"chincagre-cured Nicaraguan fillers"

"tobacco is placed into a pilón that is buried deep in volcanic soil. The subterranean conditions allow the tobacco to ferment naturally and locks in a sweet and aromatic quality to the tobacco. After two months have passed, the Chincagre process is considered complete, and the pilón is then transferred to the factory for nine months of secondary fermentation."

It's big, it's bulky. Thank God it's lightly packed. Can't seen to hold a burnline well and needs constant attention. But the flavor ain't bad.

Deffinitly different from the CAO Arcana Mortal Coil earlier which was heavy, meaty and wet to smoke. But again tasty.

That cigar used a andullo tobacco, wrapped with palm tree pods into long rolls called yaguas.

All these gimmicks, definitely interesting but I wouldn't say box worthy for me. Rather had this as a corona. Needless to say I'm going to sit here for a while.

music is a total banger today.

InCollage_20230321_202248230.jpg
Wrapper: Ecuador (Habano Rosado)
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

🎵 Blues for the Red Sun- Kyuss🎵