• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

why would they count differently?
Because everything about gurkha is different. if you pay more than 10% of msrp you are overpaying. Their QA is horrible and flavors are worse. They are the acids the non flavored world. But with they said, smoke what you like, like what you smoke

@meiji the issue with Ghirlandaio is that they are a brand that is made for catalogs. Their MSRP is crazy inflated so that they can look appealing when being sold a deep discounts. Plus they aren’t know for being good quality or flavor. That is why there is no love for them on this forum. Some may like them as “every pot has its lid”, but your chances of finding any of those people here are slim.

Because everything about gurkha is different. if you pay more than 10% of msrp you are overpaying. Their QA is horrible and flavors are worse. They are the acids the non flavored world. But with they said, smoke what you like, like what you smoke
huh didnt know that they are that horrible interessting they are pretty popular where i live thats why i tried it out

@meiji the issue with Ghirlandaio is that they are a brand that is made for catalogs. Their MSRP is crazy inflated so that they can look appealing when being sold a deep discounts. Plus they aren’t know for being good quality or flavor. That is why there is no love for them on this forum. Some may like them as “every pot has its lid”, but your chances of finding any of those people here are slim.
where can i find the msrp?

Again everyone is different, smoke what you enjoy. It’s like diving a bicycle on the autobahn if you ask me
i didnt know what to buy so i basically bought 2 off everything that caught my eyes them with it. but ngl vegafina taste way better for the same price