• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

That’s how we all learn. buy what you can and try it. My opinion doesn’t matter if you like them
tbh this one is the better one of them i tried, it tasted some how more the their cellar reserve 21 years some how. And this cigar was a bit expensive. but i wanna find the best flavors. i mean i can order cuban cigars which are cheeper then most of the ghurka cigars... thanks for the info man.

i mean i can order cuban cigars which are cheeper then most of the ghurka cigars...

We will ALL say to definitely do that instead.

I will also stress what Chad, @CBoukal, said.. if YOU enjoy it.. that's ALL that matters. Taste is subjective and palates, like anything, can vary.

Gurkha has a few cigars that were worth the few bucks paid. But for such a massive portfolio, there should be more good ones. You said they're popular where you're at. Which answers a big question I've had about them for decades...

Which is, how do they stay in business?? Now I know! 😛

We will ALL say to definitely do that instead.

I will also stress what Chad, @CBoukal, said.. if YOU enjoy it.. that's ALL that matters. Taste is subjective and palates, like anything, can vary.

Gurkha has a few cigars that were worth the few bucks paid. But for such a massive portfolio, there should be more good ones. You said they're popular where you're at. Which answers a big question I've had about them for decades...

Which is, how do they stay in business?? Now I know! 😛
sweden ❤️ ghurka 4 life

Lol the vendor recommended me it. maybe he is payed off?

sweden ❤️ ghurka 4 life

Lol the vendor recommended me it. maybe he is payed off?

An actual shop employee.. or a vendor that was there on business? Or are you meaning vendor as in the shop owner? I always play dumb when I go into a B&M... part of the fun is seeing what they recommend!

(p.s., over here we spell it "paid") 😛

An actual shop employee.. or a vendor that was there on business? Or are you meaning vendor as in the shop owner? I always play dumb when I go into a B&M... part of the fun is seeing what they recommend!

(p.s., over here we spell it "paid") 😛
haha ok, my english aint the best.
yes shop owner i called and asked him what he would recommend he said ghurka.
i asked for a sweet and creamy cigar

haha ok, my english aint the best.
yes shop owner i called and asked him what he would recommend he said ghurka.
i asked for a sweet and creamy cigar

I just asked in a different thread, but do you mind sharing what you paid for that Gurkha?

Suffering over here....
Duke v Tenn
Davidoff PdO Eminentes
Oh... why me?
😎

1679166547765.png