• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

So It is indeed time to get this bad boy out. So for your review my puts and takes again-

T= (#92) Punch Corona ~ 1998 (P) = (#188) Partagas series D # 4 ~ 2002
T= (#55) R&J Churchill ~ 2002 (P) = (#189) Partagas Seleccion Privada #1 ~ 2002
T= (#164) Punch DC ~ 1998 (P) = (190) Cohiba Siglo VI ~ 2003
(P) = (191) Illusione ECCJ
(P) = (192) Juan Lopez PC ~ 1998
(P)= (193) Tatuaje Black from the 25 count Cello Bundle

For my cheese I am going to gamble on Havarti (so I can see the eyes) LOL. Ball has been graced with my signature and music uploaded. Please let me know if I am forgetting anything. Swissy is ready for this baby. Thanks much for the opportunity to learn more about this wonderful hobby!!

Jim

Edit: Revision of the numbers after taking out the AVO 22 take.

Jim, you are a real trooper! ;) Not a Suooper Trooper, that's a whole other mess. :laugh: I am honored by your participation and amazed with your P&Ts(+++P)! Thank you!
Sounds like you have the pass ready to launch. Packs frozen. How many days to Swissy? Better to mail Moday or will it go out today and be on the road Sat/Sun or sit in the Sun on Sunday? Chat with your local PO as some are pretty good about telling you the skinny.
I think all of us learned a lot on your turn n the Pass. :thumbs: I still don't know the words to Kumbyeya! or how to spell it! :p
But I did find this on the World Wide Net at dubya, dubya, dubya, dot, net, slash, colin, hyphen, dot, warm and fuzzy, slash, old decrepid overused tunes, comma, North Hollywood, dot, com!

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya

Someone’s laughing, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya

Someone’s crying, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya

Someone’s praying, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya

Someone’s singing, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya

and of course my favorite verse:
Someone’s Herfing, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya

I certainly wouldn't get bent outta shape if it sat for a bit, 'course that's just me, but if there's one thing this 'hobby' has taught me is 'take your time'..

~R

As with the pics you owe me?

Alright so at the request of Jeff I did a little research and it is simply better to get this in the mail Monday for a trip to Swissy, so that is the plan. This baby lifts off Monday. DC# to follow.

Jim

LOL I already made this offer to Jim. That is why he removed the stick choice in the pass. So in other words

Neener neener neener Wilkey, I got there first!!! :p
How dare you tread on my magnanimous magnanimity! You've made an enemy buddy. :angry:

Naaaaaahh. Great minds think alike. :D Good on you, Josh. :thumbs:

Wilkey

This was just too cool!!

Way to play.....all of you.

:thumbs:

Your Avo 22 is going out in the morning Jim. I'll PM you a DC Number shortly.

Josh

Your Avo 22 is going out in the morning Jim. I'll PM you a DC Number shortly.

Josh

Josh,

I say again that is very kind of you!! USPS DC #-

0308 1400 000 2037 0987

Thanks to everyone for the phenominal learning experience!! It was both fun and enlightning!!

Jim

Received the joke contest winnings today. Thanks again, Jeff! Well worth the wait :whistling: :laugh: :thumbs:

Cheese Joke:

Three mice are sitting in a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood, trying to impress each other how tough they are.

The first mouse pounds down a shot of scotch, slams the glass down on the bar, turns to the second mouse and says "When I see a mouse trap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it with my teeth, bench press it 20 times to work up an appetite and then make off with the cheese."

The second mouse orders up two shots of sour mash, pounds them both, slams each glass on the bar, turns to the first mouse and replies, "Yeah, well when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, carry it home, grind it up into a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

The first and second mouse then turn to the third mouse.

The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "I don't time for this, I have to go fuck the cat."

Pass arrived, box looks intact and in good shape.

I'll go thru it tonight and see what I can come up with for steals and puts. Too late to ship off tonight, and I work tomorrow... I'll see if I can get this out to the 24/7 post office at the airport on Sunday, but if not I work Monday so it'll go out tuesday! Sheeshh.... but I'll make a big push for the airport on Sunday.

ok... here goes.

for my cheese... I'll be adventurous and take the Old Amsterdam Dutch Gourmet

For my cigars... well, some I wanted were gone already so it'll be a small take/put session

(T) 152: Greycliff Double Espresso - (P) Padron Serie 1926 #1
(P) RASS '04
(P) WOAM

Lemme know thoughts... should be pretty easy. I wanted to shoot for the Edmond Dantes but what I had to trade I have not smoked yet so I didn't want to trade away something I have yet to try. Guess I better get to smoking more!

Already working on adding the MP3's to the flash drive and the ball be signed.

Looks good to me Jim, and thanks for the suggestion for the next package!!!! (note to self ed109)

Swissy! Yeah, It made it to you. :D

A bit heavy on the one P&T don't ya think? :0 ??? What was it you were looking for in the pass? Besides, for those puts you gotta grab some sticks bro! You feeling ok?
Has Ike got you a little outta wack? ;) I figured you'd tear this pass UP?

I got it.... you've kidnaped the real Swissmeister and are doing something verbotten with the sticks. ??? Step away from the pass & return King Swiss to us. :D

Wow Jim. Nice.

Take another look. It's a big pass. I'm sure you can find something else in there.

Hehe... yeah, seems kinda whacky, don't it? But I went thru the list saying 'Tried it... got one... don't care for that... got a box of those... " I'll look over the ones I was kinda thinking of and see if I have other traders. My biggest thing right now is I have a ton of stuff I have yet to try, and those are what I'd be putting for some of this stuff. So do I put something in that I have yet to sample?! tough choice...

But since I'm out the door for my shift in a few, I'll look the list over again and see. But I think it'll probably stand as is... No worries tho. Gonna try me some new cheese!!

And Josh... if you do, so help me...

Ok... sorry, but just did not find anything else to drive me into a take/put. Just gonna have to take it guys! :laugh:

Since I don't hear any bad comments other than I've been invaded by Alien Body Snatchers, I'll see if I can get this out today. If not it'll be Tuesday when I get someone else's stuff mailed off. :whistling:

Grapes... duck.

Ok... sorry, but just did not find anything else to drive me into a take/put. Just gonna have to take it guys! :laugh:

Since I don't hear any bad comments other than I've been invaded by Alien Body Snatchers, I'll see if I can get this out today. If not it'll be Tuesday when I get someone else's stuff mailed off. :whistling:

Grapes... duck.
Swissy ready when you are.

Brian