• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

My bad Brian - I got caught up in forgetting about the week's events (financial earthquake) and focused on my Niece's birthday and Family in town. ??? :)
You are good to go. Great reaction and interaction! I am honored by your your participation and appreciative of you constant attention and contribution. I'm sure you have everything signed, packed, etc. Get 'er out Monday bright and early.
-Jeff

:D

Jeff,
Thanks for having me, I've enjoyed all the aspects of the pass.
Oh yeah my cheese choice is:
Cojack

Rob coming at ya. DC to follow.

Brian

Rob package was sent off in the AM
DC# 0306 3030 0002 8581 4043

Brian

Looks like this one is wrapping up. I can taste the Buff Mozz now! Mmmmmmmm.

I have recipes waiting for the cheese and a stereo itching to play everyones tracks.

Looks like this one is wrapping up. I can taste the Buff Mozz now! Mmmmmmmm.

I have recipes waiting for the cheese and a stereo itching to play everyones tracks.

Well James, it looks like you just volunteered to post your favorite Buff Mozz recipe! ??? :sign:

Yes the pass part is winding down, but it is time for me to ramp up the anticipation for the fermented milk. ???
I will be posting some cheese info and maybe even a contest or two as we'll need the temp to get a bit cooler in order launch the next step here. Looks like the pass is headed to Rob and his P&Ts. So far so good - Thanks Gents! :)

This has been great being a part of this pass! Thanks Jeff for the opportunity!

FERMENTED MILK! UHHHHH! :p

This has been great being a part of this pass! Thanks Jeff for the opportunity!

FERMENTED MILK! UHHHHH! :p

I love it every time you post!

With your avatar, milk of any kind can't be too far from the mind. :laugh:

Imagine the cheese... :sign:

just wanted to pop in real quick and let you know the pass has arrived.

A glance tells me things look good, inventory, P's and T's to follow ASAP.

It's been a helluva pass and I feel privileged to have been a part of it. Now...

Bring on the cheese!

I know, I'm just getting itchy. :D

Wilkey

Just to toss it out there, 'cause I know Wilky's gettin' Ansy:

If our Rebel leader is willing, I'd be happy to pick the cheese right now (Brie) so we can start shipping our fermented fortunes..

Smoke picks and such to follow, though I fear it may be Saturday morning by the time I have a chance to do some real research.

Thoughts etc? Whaddaya think Reb?

~R

Just to toss it out there, 'cause I know Wilky's gettin' Ansy:

If our Rebel leader is willing, I'd be happy to pick the cheese right now (Brie) so we can start shipping our fermented fortunes..

Smoke picks and such to follow, though I fear it may be Saturday morning by the time I have a chance to do some real research.

Thoughts etc? Whaddaya think Reb?

~R
Sounds good to me

Brian

I know the Wilkster is doin' the Cheese Dance, but I think timing and the weather require patience.
I for one am SWAMPED at work right now, both good and bad. I'll revisit the issue this weekend.
For now y'all will have to suffice with this:

dancing%20cheese%20man.gif

You know, the people on this board, and specifically the folks in this pass, never cease to amaze me.

I sit down with a block of time last nite, so I can do inventory and such, and unpack the mammoth box. It's contents splayed all over the table.. Included was a 'baby daddy' bag, which I figure was a host bag. I scooped a stick to toss in there since I'm grateful to Jeff to have done the work to make this pass happen... The writing on the bag didn't make a lick of sense, I figured I'd call Jeff and ask if he's expecting, since we'd been meaning to talk anyway.

Turns out, when Jeff and I talked later that night, he mantioned that bag was meant for me.. from all you dudes!

Shi* guys, I'm speechless. What an unbelievably generous gesture! I'm planning on posting some pics soon with said sticks and cheshire cat baby.

Guys, I really an overwhelmed here, you gents have said more than my vocabulary can accommodate.

Humbled,
Rob

edited: typo

Well done Jeff and congrats Rob hope you enjoy the smokes!

Rob, I'm glad your like 'em! :) What a cutie she is. Looks like Izobel likes them too (not sure what they are) but that she's got something. She has your same expression from your photos!!

FYI - Rob designed the logo for the Pass and helped me put it together, so the Baby Daddy Bag was my way of getting thanks from all of us as well as congrats on the addition to the Family. :thumbs:

OK - Schmaltz over... where's your P&Ts??? :cool: