• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

cool... I'll try to get it out today. But roads are crazy today, and with the checks mailed out this past week the post office will be LOADED with people mailing goodies off to family and whatnot. Not to mention the main highway is shut down for construction this weekend. But I'll see what I can do!!!

Alright Jim, yer good to go bro! Get 'er dun when you can. I am honored by your participation and look forward to the music and the pass getting closer to home. :D

Ok... obviously did not get this out on Sunday - sorry but the roads were NUTS and you should have SEEN the line at the post office. Was out the door and around the corner. So I went and had a beer instead :blush: I don't do well in crowds...

But... it's out the door today. I'll have DC number in a bit.

Ok... obviously did not get this out on Sunday - sorry but the roads were NUTS and you should have SEEN the line at the post office. Was out the door and around the corner. So I went and had a beer instead :blush: I don't do well in crowds...

Glad to see your priorities are properly aligned! Beer is always an excellent Plan B (even, perhaps especially, when beer is Plan A).

Glad to see your priorities are properly aligned! Beer is always an excellent Plan B (even, perhaps especially, when beer is Plan A).

:laugh: :laugh:
Well said!
:laugh: :thumbs:

Mmmmmm, BEER! :)

thanks... I thought it was especially yummy too...

DC# 0304 3490 0001 6418 4564

Sorry I wasn't more of a playa... just kinda in the fall rainy blues. And I do mean rainy... non-stop for what seems like weeks now. But the music is loaded (hehehehhe), ball signed and so on. One thing... I don't have Office so the really cool printout of cigars listing was hand added by me. The next in line may want to update the excel file.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Amen to that.

Wilkey

With the pass on the way to Mass might as well let you guys know what I'm thinking with P&T's with possibly one other trade.

T. #160 Tat Havanna Nobles- P. DPG C.C. Lancero
T. #175 SCDLH La Punta- P.Monte #2(07)
T. #186 Tat Black-P. La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
T.#188 PSD#4(02)-P. BGM(07)
T.#189 Partagas Selection Privada #1(02)-P.Diplamatico #1(00)

What say y'all

Brian

I say this pass has some serious frequent flyer miles coming to it.

With the pass on the way to Mass might as well let you guys know what I'm thinking with P&T's with possibly one other trade.

What say y'all

Brian

Brian,

The First three look good IMO. I think the last two need a bit of work. That PSD #4 from 2002 is not an easy stick to find with that kind of age. The last one is a stick that is no longer produced and very difficult to acquire. I am just one man, but so we can all learn I wanted to give my .02 :).

Jim

Home stretch eh guys??

Jeff this has been a great run.

As far as the P's& T's go, I think Jim makes a good point on the age issue. Let's hear from some others.

What say y'all

Brian

Brian,

The First three look good IMO. I think the last two need a bit of work. That PSD #4 from 2002 is not an easy stick to find with that kind of age. The last one is a stick that is no longer produced and very difficult to acquire. I am just one man, but so we can all learn I wanted to give my .02 :).

Jim

"Everyone is so nice here Marge!" :sign:

Sheesh, Jim is right again! I concur with your findings that there is some issues with the last two.........so back to the coolidor with you laddy!

My knowledge of isoms is not that extensive but I would think an '02 PSD4 is much harder to come by than an '07 BGM. But........since you did give us Manny and covered his paycheck, maybe we can let it pass...... :laugh:

I see the same issues as Jim on this one. Is there any reason the 2000 Diplo #1 can't be a put for the 2002 PSD4? If that would work, then there is only one trade left to fix...

I agree with the others on thew PSD4. I also think it is WAY harder to come up with a Tat Black then the much more common La Aurora 100 but I could be mistaken.

Seth

Ok how about:
T. #188 PSD#4(02)- P.Diplamatico #1(00)
T.113 DCM Stanfords 90th-P.GoF Piramide out of Limited Humidor

Brian

My knowledge of isoms is not that extensive but I would think an '02 PSD4 is much harder to come by than an '07 BGM. But........since you did give us Manny and covered his paycheck, maybe we can let it pass...... :laugh:

:laugh: ROTFLMAO :laugh: I may be slow, but I finally got this. Phunnie Chit! .... but then again you got Manny! ??? I don't know who got the best of the deal.

I would say Brian's corrected P&Ts are better, with the exception of the Tat Black for the Cien Anos, I'm not completely convinced ..... yet. ;)

Someone with more knowledge than I will have to chime in on that trade, Jeff, but the rest looks fair to me.

:laugh: ROTFLMAO :laugh: I may be slow, but I finally got this. Phunnie Chit! .... but then again you got Manny! ??? I don't know who got the best of the deal.

I would say Brian's corrected P&Ts are better, with the exception of the Tat Black for the Cien Anos, I'm not completely convinced ..... yet. ;)
Pass arrived today safe and sound. Will do inventory and final P&T's this evening for approval and ship out on Monday.

Final P&T's

T. #160 Tat Havanna Nobles- P.# 200 DPG C.C. Lancero
T. #175 SCDLH La Punta- P.# 199 Monte #2(07)
T. #186 Tat Black-P.# 201 Opus X Perfection X
T. #188 PSD#4(02)- P.# 197 Diplamatico #1(00)
T.113 DCM Stanfords 90th-P.# 198 GoF Piramide out of L.E. Humidor

Brian

Pass box in good shape, temp 71-RH67. Just waiting on approval of P&T's. PM'd Jeff yesterday hopefully get a response early enough to get pass ready to hit the road Monday AM.

Brian