• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Looking Bearish again today.

So... Here is something to make ya smile :whistling:

An 18 year old Italian girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for 2 months. Very worried,the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!"

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a Ferrari stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with grey hair and impeccably dressed in an Armani suit steps out of a Ferrari and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them: "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem.

I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.

Additionally, if a girl is born, I will bequeath a Ferrari,
2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach-front villa, and a $2,000,000 bank account.

If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories
and a $4,000,000 bank account. If twins, they will receive
a factory and $2,000,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places
a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him, ......
"you gonna try again."

You guys need to dump while it's worth it to dump. Don't ride these nags down. Get out and let things settle down.

NA

You guys need to dump while it's worth it to dump. Don't ride these nags down. Get out and let things settle down.

NA

Thanks Neal.

As always I respect your view and the candor in which you proclaim it! But the fact of the matter is, it will cost us more in commission fees than the losses now. I personally can't see any of the 3 positions we have tanking completely. If we have any faith in the 3, this is actually a time to buy more, not sell. If we were to get out now, we should be expecting these to belly up.

I think ZAAP is a buy in the .70's. I'd also buy the coffee stock GWDC. I actually put a bid in for 400 @ .385 yesterday and missed.

We had a pretty damned good day today!

SIRI 3.08 +6.57%
GWDC push
GBRC 3.10 +26.53%
ZAAP .75 -5.53%

SIRI 3.08 +6.57%
GWDC push
GBRC 3.10 +26.53%
ZAAP .75 -5.53% <------- we don't own any YET! :whistling:

Yeah we did bring back some doe!

I haven't pulled the trigger on ZAAP. I really thought I had 200 shares @ .645 last week. Didn't get it! Those OB stocks don't get filled like they should. I thought about buying again @ .70. But Oil started down, so I thought we could get back into the .60's. Plus... the real reason... I'm afraid Neal would get to laugh at us ??? If we bought in and it tanked!

I'm afraid Neal would get to laugh at us If we bought in and it tanked!

Neal will laugh at us anyway. I think we are his entertainment some nights. :angry:
Here's to us and the fund. :thumbs:

SIRI 3.08 +6.57%
GWDC push
GBRC 3.10 +26.53%
ZAAP .75 -5.53% <------- we don't own any YET! :whistling:

Yeah we did bring back some doe!

I haven't pulled the trigger on ZAAP. I really thought I had 200 shares @ .645 last week. Didn't get it! Those OB stocks don't get filled like they should. I thought about buying again @ .70. But Oil started down, so I thought we could get back into the .60's. Plus... the real reason... I'm afraid Neal would get to laugh at us ??? If we bought in and it tanked!
Naw. ZAAP's prolly the safest of the bunch at .70.

NA

Made a $1 today. We weren't losers! :D

Dangit Neal .... Now that you like Zaap at .70 people are buyin up to .76 now!

We now own ZAAP! 200@ .75

I was waiting for .74 so we could afford it. But I am tired of missing. So some of you owe me .16 and the others .08. :laugh:
I'm going to put it in all ya all's accounts, on the accounts you ain't gonna pay me anyways! :laugh:

I think I got that GBRC stock figured out. It just made a run right to where we paid for it. I almost sold out, as I new it would start back down. But... I thought if I do... it will damn sure go up! Should have sold it. let it dip like it has... and bought it back. Next time it gets close... that's exactly what I'm going to do. Unless I don't LMAO!!!!!!Then I'll type out another woulda coulda shoulda post!

:cool:

Keep up the good wrok, bro. Pull the trigger as you see fit, IMO! :thumbs:

WOW, what a day! Start out about 200 down and then end up 200+ up! I hope you guys made $$$, I know I did!! It looks like your LVLT has been going up! :thumbs:

I hope tomorrow is a good day. I feel sorry for the people who didn't get out of Google :0

I thought this fricken thing had so much potential. Hell from garage, to PENN ST., to someone was going to buy these fools out!

YOU TUBE

What do you guys think?