• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Whew wee .... look at that ZAAP drop! LOL!

Hey.. What happened to the relationships we were going to forge being together on this stock venture. Only 3-4 guys post on the Fund. You guys all welcome the newbies, get popcorn when an idiot comes to sell his cohibas. You'd think some more of you fuggers would just post some interesting things dealing with the market here.

:sign:

ANYBODY EVEN CHECK THE STOCKS?

I started to.... I really didn't see an explanation, mainly just dialogue. So it's really a CP investment club?... like in real stocks? Who decides when and what to buy and when to sell?

Unfortunately, most of the fund members are silent. At some point, we'll cash out and use the proceeds to buy cigars.

Guys, have you browsed the Zap website? Many of us will be driving these cars in the near future.

I started to.... I really didn't see an explanation, mainly just dialogue. So it's really a CP investment club?... like in real stocks? Who decides when and what to buy and when to sell?
Yes it is a CP investment club of "real stocks".

I try to put it up for vote. But that hasn't worked to well. So I put a share holders board of trustee's together for quick action strategy moves. LOL ...

Sounds better than the broader markets.... before the Fed stepped in! :) So if one were interested, how would one join?

Sounds better than the broader markets.... before the Fed stepped in! :) So if one were interested, how would one join?

Good qustion? We do need a plan for something like that I think. It would definately give us more capitol to work with! But we can't have it hurt the exsisting shareholders. Any ideas?

I've got a good idea!....

What if we had CP Leaf Funds 1 , 2 , 3 etc..... like a venture capital group or private equity firm of sorts. So the already established Leaf Fund would be #1. You would remain the President of that fund as well as the president of all susequent funds, if you so choose. But then a counsel would be appointed to make clinch decisions for the group of each fund, just like it is now. Then the Funds could compete against each other. So you have 15 memebers in the current fund right?.... well you do the same with each subsequently formed fund. The first 15 people to PM or respond in thread that they want to go into a fund are in. I guess there should be someway of letting members who want, be a part of more than one fund though right? I don't know. I'm just purely thinking(typing) out loud here guys. How about some feedback. What does everyone think about something like this?

DeVonn

What if we had CP Leaf Funds 1 , 2 , 3 etc..... like a venture capital group or private equity firm of sorts. So the already established Leaf Fund would be #1. You would remain the President of that fund as well as the president of all susequent funds, if you so choose. But then a counsel would be appointed to make clinch decisions for the group of each fund, just like it is now. Then the Funds could compete against each other. So you have 15 memebers in the current fund right?.... well you do the same with each subsequently formed fund. The first 15 people to PM or respond in thread that they want to go into a fund are in. I guess there should be someway of letting members who want, be a part of more than one fund though right? I don't know. I'm just purely thinking(typing) out loud here guys. How about some feedback. What does everyone think about something like this?

DeVonn

Or you can just buy 2 stocks for $80.......... :sign:

DeVonn

Or you can just buy 2 stocks for $80.......... :sign:

..... yeah why didn't I think of that??? :sign:

Doesn't sound bad..... except for the fact, and correct me if I'm wrong, your shares you paid $80 for aren't actually worth $80 since the fund is down over 7%. Right?