• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

whoa there big fella get counsel and all that. Hell I just want to see if we can afford a box of white owls when we are done. Most of the folks in this group been around a while and are just having fun Mike is doing the Hard work. as for counsel we have neal he regularly tells us what a bunch of noobs we are and keeps mike on his toes. My suggestion would let the fund roll for a couple more quarters then make a decision about expansion I think most of us are comfortable with the way it is. I do not beleive any of us expected to hit the jack pot on this just wanted to try something different.

Now that looks like an interesting little stock......

whoa there big fella get counsel and all that. Hell I just want to see if we can afford a box of white owls when we are done. Most of the folks in this group been around a while and are just having fun Mike is doing the Hard work. as for counsel we have neal he regularly tells us what a bunch of noobs we are and keeps mike on his toes. My suggestion would let the fund roll for a couple more quarters then make a decision about expansion I think most of us are comfortable with the way it is. I do not beleive any of us expected to hit the jack pot on this just wanted to try something different.

... you're right.... you guys have to forgive me... I get a little wound up sometimes. It's what happens when I forget to take my med's! :laugh:
Just kiddin'.... I'm not on med's..... guys?..... GUYS???? :sign:

Just saw that and doubled my position. Come on $ 3.00 :sign:

I added more last week at $0.72. I'm at my limit and am in a holding pattern now... $3 would be very nice, but I don't think I'd sell more than half my holdings at that price.

So Freebumb wants to leave our little investment club. We need to decide how this will work. A few members have expressed an opinion that members should get first option to obtain the shares before outsiders. I have to agree. As for the price. Well, I think it's a free market. What ever the market will bare. Can we get a discussion going?

edit to say shares are worth 31.0792 as I type.

So Freebumb wants to leave our little investment club. We need to decide how this will work. A few members have expressed an opinion that members should get first option to obtain the shares before outsiders. I have to agree. As for the price. Well, I think it's a free market. What ever the market will bare. Can we get a discussion going?

I was keeping it via PM before I decided, hence only PMing the Board..........sheesh :sign:

I'm keeping in this right now, so you're stuck with me.

I was keeping it via PM before I decided, hence only PMing the Board..........sheesh :sign:

I'm keeping in this right now, so you're stuck with me.

Well guess what!

I'm using your scenario for future protocol. Plus I want to give you a f n hard time for even contemplating leaving.
It should be blood in, blood out, as far as I'm concerned! :cool:

Heh Heh Heh :cool:

We still need a definitive solution incase this happens. I'd rather hash it out now, instead of waiting until it arises.

Also I'd like to talk about others buying in. Ok I know not many are wanting in on this market, but when it turns, we'll have alot of looky-loo's!

My synopsisis that on selling out, you must offer club members first shot at shares. At what price I haven't really formed a foundation on that yet. What order members are eligable is another hurdle to contemplate.

As for buying in, it should be at current market value. Again current club members should get first crack at available shares before outside interests are aloud. As for what order club members are in line is another hurdle to discuss. I do know that it should come in blocks of 25 shares at a time. This is do to the obvious reasons of, we are doing this for ultimately using this to profit boxes of cigars, not moneys.

IDEAS?

Wilkey... MOKI... NEAL ... LEAF FUNDERS? Anyone with a buisness mind? Chime in please.

Similar to Mutual Funds - NAV at the end of trading would be cost per share to buy in. I would think the same would apply to selling.

Similar to Mutual Funds - NAV at the end of trading would be cost per share to buy in. I would think the same would apply to selling.

I agree with this. Sorry I have not keep up with this. Is the first post up to date on what we have?
I am going to try and be more involved with this. Thanks again for you hard work.

Please advise if you wish to expand.

Rob

Well I'm for it. But I can't get a majority to respond yeah or neah. I myself am willing to buy in more. I've been aproached by a handfull of people wanting in. I'm sure we could get 25 shares aquired fairly easy.

I'm good with expanding. I'm having fun with this and know it could go south as easily as north. You're doing fine, Mike.