• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass

So, I have NAZI tellers at the usps. She measured the box, said it was too big a box for too light a cargo, then said their is a fee for that.

Shipping this thing was $23!!! ???

Khari, might want to get a new box!

0308 0070 0002 0422 3814

Edit to add DC.

That's ridiculous. My USPS didn't say a word. Pass was around 6 lbs when I mailed it.

I was about to post my proposed puts and takes, and I thought it might be more fun to make a contest out of it. So here it is. My initial proposal included 4 cigars. The sum of the corresponding numbers for the cigars adds up to a number. The person who guesses the number closest to the actual number wins. The prize? One of each cigar I plan to put in.

Contest open to pass participants only.
1 guess per participant, no edits.
Contest closes when I receive the pass box.
I will end the contest early if someone guesses the exact number.
Tie breaker: If two people are off by the same amount, the guess that was posted first wins.

So as to ensure I've made the objective clear, Here's an example. The first four available cigars are numbered 1, 3, 4, and 7. The sum of these numbers is 15. If these were the cigars I planned to take and someone guessed the number, they win. If one person guessed 13 and another guessed 17, the person who guessed first wins.

If you win I'll hurt you Don! I've been to TWO Ashton events with him now... he's won a humidor at EACH (as of today)!
My guess... 136 :D
Thanks,
Chris

The box has arrived. Here are my proposed puts/takes:

T: #4 Opus X Fuente Fuente / P: #77 Avo 80th
T: #34 Diamond Crown CFW No. 7 / P: #78 La Flor Dominicana Small Batch No. 2
T: #41 Davidoff 100th Diademas Fina / P: #79 Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th
T: #68 AF God of Fire 2005 Double Robusto Tubo / P: #80 Padron Serie 1926 80 years Natural