• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass

:D

Cool. I'll get them swapped out now and get it on the road tomorrow, 'cause I know Kingantz is ready. Right, Greg?

TOO COOL! I'm not too far down the line Khari, so maybe the most cost effective way's to just throw my winnings in the pass in a baggy with my name? Cause it's Kingantz, then me, Dennis, and Don. I say Don too, cause he said he's probably willing to come down to meet up with Dennis and I for a herf/pass :D
Chris

Inventory completed. I noticed one thing. #51 is broken. I would have replaced it but I don't have any LFD A's.

I heard from Kingantz and he's ready to receive the pass. It's going out today. DC to follow...

Cigar list updated, map updated, player list updated (remember, fellas -- Jonesy is back in!)

Thanks for playing along khari, and thanks for the contest!

My contest for pass members only will be posted soon :D.

Yessiree I'm is ready! I'll letcha know when the pass arrives and hopefully have time to get some T/P's posted tonight! Thanks for putting in those sticks Khari! I might just have to try one....or two...of 'em! :laugh:

hehehe

The pass is gone. DC# 0308 0070 0000 4275 8431. Thanks for letting me play, Jeff!

Jake,
It cost me 10.90 to ship the box. Your postal clerk must have been leaning on the scale when they weighed the package, 'cause you got effed at the drive thru.

Chris,
Your winnings are headed your way. Rather than send them in the pass box, I just mailed them direct. DC# 0308 0070 0000 4275 8417.

Great having you, Khari!

By the way, Greg... get me a pic of the box/cigars if you have time. I'll appreciate it. I'm mainly just curious as to what it looks like now that its been across the country and back!

Also, surprised no one commented on what I did to #51 in the cigar list :whistling: ! LOL.

Great having you, Khari!

By the way, Greg... get me a pic of the box/cigars if you have time. I'll appreciate it. I'm mainly just curious as to what it looks like now that its been across the country and back!

Also, surprised no one commented on what I did to #51 in the cigar list :whistling: ! LOL.

You got it Jeff! Pictures cometh!

Jeff, I'm dying to know what you did with #51.

#51 is still in the pass. Someone can make a joke out of a Put/Take if they want. Put in an acid or something.

Verhoevc asked to smoke it, but we'll see if someone wants to pull a practical joke or something. I don't truly know how "broken" it is, as his description was pretty vague.

Proposed T/P's, I'll update the P #'s once the pass arrives.

23) Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 P) Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru President (Purple Lable)
69) Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapos P) LFD Factory Press II
74) Partagas 160 Robusto Major P) GOF Churchill 2005

The package appears to be out for delivery.

I apologize, Jeff. I should have taken pictures of #51 and posted them so you could see what it looks like.

I'm gunna go ahead and argue the Graycliff switch.... mainly cause I wanted to put one in and now I can't hahaha.
J/K, looks ifne from my POV.
Chris

Pass arrived today! I'll get some pics this evening when I'm home and post them in the thread.

Hey Khari, I got the smokes today (that was pretty lightning fast!). Some great lookin' sticks!!!
Furthermore, I was wondering... I've got some other sticks very similar to that La Flor Lito Gomez, same band and everything... how do you know if they're small batch or whatever else they make?
Chris

Good question. I'm no LFD or LG expert. I know about that stick because I got it from my B & M and that's the box it came out of. Plus it matches the size/ring gauge for the SB No. 2. Could it be that you have a Small Batch No. 1? Compare the lengths and ring gauges.