• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

It's pretty common knowledge by now, but for those still not in the know, I was surprised to find out that this song, and pretty much the whole "Jagged Little Pill" album is about Dave Coulier -- good 'ol Uncle Joey.

Hey! Cut. It. Out!

It's pretty common knowledge by now, but for those still not in the know, I was surprised to find out that this song, and pretty much the whole "Jagged Little Pill" album is about Dave Coulier -- good 'ol Uncle Joey.

Hey! Cut. It. Out!

Also Flea and Dave Navarro played on " You Oughta Know"

Gavin was married to Gwen Stefani which seemed odd to me but not as odd as who she is shackinn up with now.
Right? Opposites must attract.

They both came up around the same scene around the same time (do kids today even know about No Doubt?) in mid-90s, and I always thought they were good together. I was surprised when I found out that it was Gavin who stepped out on Gwen, and not the other way around; I figured her "working relationship" turned into something more and she was the one carrying on an affair. Gavin always doted on her and the family, but I guess when you are Gavin Rossdale you can still pull in whatever you want -- even with Gwen Stefani at home.

They both came up around the same scene around the same time (do kids today even know about No Doubt?) in mid-90s, and I always thought they were good together. I was surprised when I found out that it was Gavin who stepped out on Gwen, and not the other way around; I figured her "working relationship" turned into something more and she was the one carrying on an affair. Gavin always doted on her and the family, but I guess when you are Gavin Rossdale you can still pull in whatever you want -- even with Gwen Stefani at home.
Gwen was no great shakes to me.

36!!!! years ago.

Man, the 80s were something else for movie soundtracks and purpose-composed theme songs. I mean, has anyone aside from Lady Gaga done so for a film recently?