• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

In my somewhat knowledgeable opinion, the most under rated English band since 1980 is Killing Joke. Since starting out in 1978 they have influence Dub - putting out a double album of just their Dub sides which were the underlaymant for countless DJ's all across the UK and have been samples thousands of time. Add just a slight bit of Goth and aA heaping amount of Industrial along with Sturm uns Drang lyrics and dissonant metallic guitars and you end up with a group that sounds as relevant today as they did 35 years ago. Not only are they still putting out music and touring they sound better than ever. Now I admit that seeing a 60 year old man dressed like the skipper from Gilligan;s Isle making sounds like he does from his guitar is disconcerning but I like to think that is on purpose,

Here is a show from last year

A set list if anyone wants to dig further,
Wardance 0:452
The Fall of Because 4:243
I Am The Virus 8:044 -
Requiem 12:195 -
We Have Joy 16:166 -
Eighties 19:157 -
Change 22:268 -
Money Is Not Our God 26:279 -
Bloodsport 31:5210 -
Exorcism 35:3611 -
The Death and Resurrection Show 41:4312 -
Total Invasion 47:4413 -
Loose Cannon 53:0314 -
The Wait 56:5015 -
Pssyche 1:00:4516 -
Pandemonium 1:05:40

Last edited:
There's multiple corroborations to the story that when he was in the studio for the Chinese Democracy sessions with Guns N Roses, Buckethead would not record his guitar parts until there was an active chicken coop built in the studio with live chickens. He climbed inside and recorded at least some of his solos in there.

There's multiple corroborations to the story that when he was in the studio for the Chinese Democracy sessions with Guns N Roses, Buckethead would not record his guitar parts until there was an active chicken coop built in the studio with live chickens. He climbed inside and recorded at least some of his solos in there.

That would not surprise me at all.

This might be interesting:
For those of us that have tied the knot, what was your first dance to and who picked it? I'll start:
Wife #1 We didn't have a formal reception for our courthouse wedding but after driving to the hotel we danced to "Best of My Love" (Eagles) on the radio
Wife #2 In Your Eyes (Peter Gabriel) she picked it knowing that I liked it.

No matter how much we deny it (me) we are all affected at some point by "popular" music, especially one hit wonders, Here is my favorite OHW, What's yours?