• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

Probably the most popular punk band in the UK that never made a dent in the US market'
I remember this song getting air play. I never new who it was or looked to listen to it. But the hook always had me and my friends yell it when it was on somewhere (parties).
. HOMICIDE....
HOMICIDE.... LOL

You better believe it
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF IT!!! ... TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

Truth I probably like it more now than back then. We didn't consider this punk, it was classified as New Wave...
Thanks for bringing this back Ray.

A new musical low. Guys dressed as Ronald McDonald singing Black Sabbath songs. .

Mac Sabbath is so bad I'm not even going to link it.

A new musical low. Guys dressed as Ronald McDonald singing Black Sabbath songs. .

Mac Sabbath is so bad I'm not even going to link it.
My previous boss went and saw them and said it was awesome! He’s a little weird though…

IMG_4756.jpeg

you know that I can’t hit the “Like” button on this one since I just said how much I don’t like Jagger, right? 😂😎
Good thing about the post... ya can skip shit ya don't care for... nobody knows or cares. LOL. I appreciate everything posted so I can experience stuff I might not normally put on. Some I hit play and stop pretty quick. :-)

One of my favorite albums from my youth and I like every song. The song, Dust in the Wind might be my all time favorite or close to it, but this one is fantastic as well.

Still pumping out albums. I think y\the last onr was in 2021.