• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

After losing our St Bernard Kopi last Tuesday, I can't bear to actually listen to his song at the moment, but I do love this one and I have it going through my head since. Even reading the lyrics made my eyes well up.
Hugs bro. I had to put mine down last January. I found myself sad a tearing up just a few weeks ago missing her. Dogs are just so loyal... you can't help but have a heavy heart when they are gone.

Brian Johnson’s primary residence is in Sarasota, Florida. His house is just 14 miles from my house. 14 miles can make a huge difference in the type of neighborhood you live in! 🤣

I feel a theme coming on...stay tuned for more!

I have no idea how old this girl is, She looks like she is 12 but whatever her age she has some talent and is enjoying the hell out of this,

Certainly older and even better in this clip

Wise man, always assume they are under 18 until you know for sure.

Brian Johnson’s primary residence is in Sarasota, Florida. His house is just 14 miles from my house. 14 miles can make a huge difference in the type of neighborhood you live in! 🤣

I feel a theme coming on...stay tuned for more!

You left me hangin'!!!!

She's Japanese and dressed like a schoolgirl, so that means she is probably somewhere in the range of 35 - 55...
I lived in Japan for 5 years and that isn;t a schoolgirl uniform plus as I said above she is just 21 now and the vid is more than a few years old/

I have no idea how old this girl is, She looks like she is 12 but whatever her age she has some talent and is enjoying the hell out of this,

Certainly older and even better in this clip

Welcome back!

Dickie Betts was born in West Palm Beach, but was raised in Bradenton, FL (where I live). He currently resides in Osprey, Florida. His house is 26 miles from my house.

Hang in there on this video. The vocals suck at the beginning but get better, and the guitar is awesome!

more to come… (just like cigars @cohibasurfer , anticipation & patience 😁)

Dickie Betts was born in West Palm Beach, but was raised in Bradenton, FL (where I live). He currently resides in Osprey, Florida. His house is 26 miles from my house.

Hang in there on this video. The vocals suck at the beginning but get better, and the guitar is awesome!

more to come… (just like cigars @cohibasurfer , anticipation & patience 😁)

I have plenty of one ... and none of the other. 😁

I have plenty of one ... and none of the other. 😁
me too! One of the most important things I am learning on my cigar journey is patienice. I have always been an “instant gratification“ guy. When I get a new to me cigar, I want to smoke it right now. Instead, I put it away and smoke some other cigar that I wanted to smoke right now when I got it. I’m learning, and it’s actually helping me in other areas of my life!