• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

Well, I can’t ever decide which one I like better. On one hand, we saw Clapton do it live in Nashville, and he killed it! On the other hand, Freddie King is just, well…Freddie King. Plus @AVB probably saw Lead Belly open for him! 😆😂😆😎

I'm not an Eric Clapton hater by any means, but I saw him in Memphis in the late twenty-aughts, and it was -- without a doubt -- the most uninspired show I've ever been to. So disappointing, because I had been excited about it for months; it was clear that Clapton did not want to be on tour (or at least there that night). Roger Daltrey opened for him, and completely blew Clapton off the stage.

I'm not an Eric Clapton hater by any means, but I saw him in Memphis in the late twenty-aughts, and it was -- without a doubt -- the most uninspired show I've ever been to. So disappointing, because I had been excited about it for months; it was clear that Clapton did not want to be on tour (or at least there that night). Roger Daltrey opened for him, and completely blew Clapton off the stage.

If I remember correctly, that was in 2010? That was the same tour that we saw, but our show was the opposite. Clapton was incredible, but Daltrey was terrible. I think he had a head cold or something...

It sucks going to a show that doesn’t live up to your expectations. We saw Willie Nelson and he sucked. He just spoke most of the lyrics instead of singing. I’m still glad we saw him, just because he’s a legend.