• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so this has been lingering for some time, how about and RyJ Churchill AT?

edit spellling
I think i can do this. I have a RyJ churchill from Newfie year or two ago. I doesn't come with the tube though. Would this work, or do you need the tube too?

edit spellling
I think i can do this. I have a RyJ churchill from Newfie year or two ago. I doesn't come with the tube though. Would this work, or do you need the tube too?

I have a tube, but its empty. :blush: Smoked it today from my Santa last year. It was freakin awesome.

edit spellling

I have a tube, but its empty. :blush: Smoked it today from my Santa last year. It was freakin awesome.
If we can combine our powers together, not even a wall made entirely out of tiggers can stop us!

edit spellling

If we can combine our powers together, not even a wall made entirely out of tiggers can stop us!

lol. Smart!

OK, several more choices, just to recap, we have gone through, a Quai D Orsay Imperials, an RyJ Churchill AT and would add the following to the list, H. Upmann Monarca.....Ramon Allones Gigantes....Tat RC.....Don Carlos Presidente.

OK, several more choices, just to recap, we have gone through, a Quai D Orsay Imperials, an RyJ Churchill AT and would add the following to the list, H. Upmann Monarca.....Ramon Allones Gigantes....Tat RC.....Don Carlos Presidente.

I have you covered so a Tat RC is on its way to you...

edit spellling

So then is that a "No" or not? ???

edit spellling

Seemed like a no to me. :laugh: :sign:

It would seem that we have granted wish. Lets keep the ball rolling.

edit spellling

Seemed like a no to me. :laugh: :sign:

It would seem that we have granted wish. Lets keep the ball rolling.

I have not been following this thread as much as the rest of you, but i didn't people could reject someones offer or pick and choose who fulfills their wish. I also didn't realize that it is ok to just push things through like it is some Black Friday sale just to get another wish up there.

No one had what he wanted. Two people together could have come up with the cigar and the tube separately, but besides being a pain in the ass that's not what he asked for. Whether or not the cigars in tubes are exactly the same as the cigar out of a box, he specifically wanted the Churchill AT, and no one had offered it.

Or perhaps he simply didn't see your offer?

No one had what he wanted. Two people together could have come up with the cigar and the tube separately, but besides being a pain in the ass that's not what he asked for. Whether or not the cigars in tubes are exactly the same as the cigar out of a box, he specifically wanted the Churchill AT, and no one had offered it.

If I am following correctly, I think punk_lawyer has granted golfgar's revised wish.

Thanks for the RC.

I appologize for any confusion, yes I did want to have an AT. I really did not mean to start this kind of controversy. I should have just said no to the Churchill offer. Time to move on, nothing to see here. :thumbs:

Agreed 100%. Lately there seems to have been a lot of vague or multiple choice type wishes, this was not one of them. If someone were to ask for an original release Shark, is posting that you have an original release Anejo #55 acceptable? It simple wasn't what he was looking for.

I have not been following this thread as much as the rest of you, but i didn't people could reject someones offer or pick and choose who fulfills their wish. I also didn't realize that it is ok to just push things through like it is some Black Friday sale just to get another wish up there.

No, your correct its generally considered to be poor form to reject someones "grant". The problem, in my opinion, are the vague wishes mentioned above. This is in no way meant to single anyone, repeat anyone out, but by saying send me something you like or something you think I would like, you give very wide opening. That could be anything.

I have been guilty in the past of posting "I have such and such if you want it." Through PM's with those wiser than me I was led to the same conclusion about picking and choosing which wish and which granter, so you doing well there.

As far as a Black Friday Sale...Well I guess that was aimed at me. Sorry you feel that way, but I respectifully have to disagree. For the reason stated above I feel the way I feel. It is what it is.

Brandon

Gonz, thank you for explaining it succintly, I should have simply said no to the Churchill when it was offered, but a Churchill A/T is a specific item and while it may be just the same as the one in the box, it was a specific request for a specific cigar, at least I felt it was. Also, I wasn't on for a while and so by the time I was able to say no, it had gotton beyond where it should have been.

edit spelling

OK, so it looks to me like everyting is now resolved. I will ship out on Monday.

As for my wishes, how about the following:

Montecristo #2 (CC), Padron 40th maduro, Ashton ESG Robusto.

OK, so it looks to me like everyting is now resolved. I will ship out on Monday.

As for my wishes, how about the following:

Montecristo #2 (CC), Padron 40th maduro, Ashton ESG Robusto.

I can get you on the Ashton ESG Robusto, but if you want to wait it out a bit to see if someone can get you one of the others thats fine... Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.