• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so it looks to me like everyting is now resolved. I will ship out on Monday.

As for my wishes, how about the following:

Montecristo #2 (CC), Padron 40th maduro, Ashton ESG Robusto, Acid Juicy Lucy or Extraordinary Larry
Stu, I can get you on the Acid's, but you'll have to give me a day or two to go to the "special" cigar store for them. LMK Bro!

OK, so it looks to me like everyting is now resolved. I will ship out on Monday.

Montecristo #2 (CC), Padron 40th maduro, Ashton ESG Robusto, Acid Juicy Lucy or Extraordinary Larry
Stu, I can get you on the Acid's, but you'll have to give me a day or two to go to the "special" cigar store for them. LMK Bro!

Sure :whistling:, just grab those out of the humi next to your computer and drop them in the mail :laugh:.

Jim

Montecristo #2 (CC), Padron 40th maduro, Ashton ESG Robusto.
I can get you on the Ashton ESG Robusto, but if you want to wait it out a bit to see if someone can get you one of the others thats fine... Let me know.
Guys, the responsibility of the wish granter is to grant a wish. It is not to offer options, choices, or complicate the process especially if it leads to the appearance of holding out for a better deal. Per the rules from the opening post of this thread:

THE RULES
2. This PIF is a chain of wishes which happen one at a time based upon granting a wish first. You get in the PIF by granting the "current wish" of the one member who is at bat and has made a wish for a single cigar or one from a short list (no more than 3 or 4 options). If you are able to grant that wish, post in the thread that you are willing to do so and then you may make your wish. Wash, rinse, repeat.
So, in other words:
Wish maker: makes a wish
Wish granter: grants a wish

Do not make a wish for something you don't really want. Likewise, if you make a wish for any of several cigars, be prepared to gratefully accept whichever of your wish sticks is granted. This MaW-PIF is a bit of a balancing act in the if there is really one cigar that you crazy want, then it's the wisher's option to only wish for that one stick. You'll know soon enough (no more than 24-48 hours) if your wish will be granted.

Northernmorris, are you offering to fulfill punk_lawyer's wish for an Ashton ESG Robusto? If so, punk_lawyer, your response is to accept.

Wilkey

I can get you on the Ashton ESG Robusto, but if you want to wait it out a bit to see if someone can get you one of the others thats fine... Let me know.

I would not have wished for it had I not wanted to receive it. Therefore, if it is being offered then I accept. :cool:

Yeah I will send out the Ashton and tag alongs tomorrow. Sorry for my mistake, will not happen again. As for my wish : I'd like to try a Opus love story or any other random Opus in that price range that does not fall under the regular release category. If theres no hits i'll change it up in a bit.

1) any opus from the 22 set

Cohiba Sublime EL
Padron 1926 80th
AF 858 SG
Casa Fuente
LFD LG Small Batch
Bolivar Gold Medal
Johnny O

edit: to add

Oh, and I did not miss this! I have spent the last 4 hours planning my heinous attack against this libelous manipulation of my post... When you least expect it, Jonesy, when you least expect it... :whistling: :laugh:

Yeah I will send out the Ashton and tag alongs tomorrow. Sorry for my mistake, will not happen again. As for my wish : I'd like to try a Opus love story or any other random Opus in that price range that does not fall under the regular release category. If theres no hits i'll change it up in a bit.

1) any opus from the 22 set

Cohiba Sublime EL
Padron 1926 80th
AF 858 SG
Casa Fuente
LFD LG Small Batch
Bolivar Gold Medal
Johnny O

edit: to add

I got you on a couple different J-O! vitolas. A Behique and some other ones plus whatever finds its way into the box.

As for my wish, I'd like to try the Tat Frank. I really dropped the ball on that release. :angry:

edit: to add[/quote]

I got you on a couple different J-O! vitolas. A Behique and some other ones plus whatever finds its way into the box.

As for my wish, I'd like to try the Tat Frank. I really dropped the ball on that release. :angry:
[/quote]

Joe,
I got you on the Tat Frank....

And I'd love to try a Tat Black or Ashton ESG

I'll grab you addy from your profile...

thanks
Frank

I can get you on the ESG. what Anny do you want? 21st or 20th, or either let me know.

David

WOW...that was fast....

The 21 is the Robusto I believe so I'd love that one but will take either David.

I'll PM my address.

Thank you kindly Fellow Steeler Fan. :thumbs:

Frank

Happy to help Frank. Now my wish.

Tatuaje RC184

or an El Triunfador Lancero.

Thanks

David

Sweets! I got you on the Triunfador. PM me your address.

Running out the door at the moment, I'll be back in a couple hours with my wish.

I would not have wished for it had I not wanted to receive it. Therefore, if it is being offered then I accept. :cool:

Okay Stu package just went out 10 min. ago. I hope you enjoy. 0308 1400 0002 0667 8166

Joe,
I got you on the Tat Frank....

And I'd love to try a Tat Black or Ashton ESG

I'll grab you addy from your profile...

thanks
Frank
[/quote]

Out the door in the AM Joe

DC#01038555749528397665

Tom- I have a Davidoff Millennium Lancero for ya. I'll pull the addy from your pro and get it out tomorrow or Wednesday.

Sweet! I'm going to shoot for the stars on my first wish, and will update the list if I can't get a bite my tomorrow night. So without further ado, I wish for:

Opus BBMF
Padron Millennium
VSG ER
Flor Fina 858 LVR
Padron Reserva de la Familia

Status
Not open for further replies.