• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great, I'll pm you my info.

Greg your wish went out today with a few tag alongs.

0103 8555 7496 0165 6986

John, the DC is 0103855749539881689, postman will pick it up from the office tomorrow.

I would wish for a Quai D'Orsay Imperiales.

Will send it out on Monday.
How bout a Tat? A Black Tat would be amazing. :D
Have a nice weekend everybody.

I got ya. I'll be right back with my wish.

I would like to pass my wish to NorcalCigarlover. Thank you for putting together the Secret Santas. It's a lot of fun and brings S/BOTLs together to share what we love so much.

You're up. Make it a good one!

edit to add my wish
Thank you so much for the Black and assorted friends. Can't wait to try these bad boys out.
Have a great weekend Joe and Thanks again!!!

Got my wish package from Gawl today! Thanks very much and appreciate the tagalongs as well!

I had a wish, but had it taken away from me through brute force ... :laugh:

Actually Yeahthatsme passed me his wish, but had to turn it over because I was having comp. problems at the time ... hopefully the ball will get passed to me again someday and I will be in the hotseat.

Nick

Received my end from Larry (golfgar) today. Excellent selection, my friend...way over the top!!! :thumbs: Thanks again!!!

Derek

Heard back from David, and I got ya more than covered bro :whistling: Time for santa's elf to get some xmas goodies.

I'd like to pass my wish on to a BOTL who has been going through some rough times recently.

Kingantz, your up buddy. Hope Jessica is feeling better. :thumbs:

Thanks Jake!! smokes showed up yesterday. I can't wait to give these a try.

:cool:

Ok, so this has been lingering for some time, how about and RyJ Churchill AT?

edit spellling

John, the DC is 0103855749539881689, postman will pick it up from the office tomorrow.

I would wish for a Quai D'Orsay Imperiales.

Got it today they look great, thanks for the awesome tag alongs!

I think it's time to make another wish
Right on. But you don't necessarily have to "wish down" as these cigars aren't particularly rare or special. For whatever reason, they're just not making an appearance. They're not unreasonable so asking for something else in this class might finally give you the hit you're looking for.

Wilkey

Maybe not time for another wish, but maybe a few wishes. This way if the one you're looking for isn't available, maybe one of the others is.

Status
Not open for further replies.