• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Pool

OK. I have confirmation from those whose sticks I have yet to receive that they have given their word that their respective entry fees are on the way to me. I will now enter the numbers into the grid.

Edited to add:

Numbers are now posted on the grid!

I will post some pictures of the sticks as soon as they all arrive.

Hmmm... AFC = 4 and NFC = 9.

Not the best numbers but based on this, my prediction for the Superbowl looks like this:

1st Quarter: Bears get good field position, move the ball easily down the field, but can't punch it into the end zone. End up with 3 Field goals. The Colts offense is firing on all cylinders. Peyton to Harrison for 2 TDs. Score at the end of first quarter: Colts 14, Bears 9... 25 cigars to stevehawk!

2nd Quarter: Defenses kick it up a notch and the score holds. Score at the end of first half: Colts 14, Bears 9... 50 more cigars to stevehawk!

3rd Quarter: Defenses still in top form. No additional scoring. Score at the end of third quarter: Colts 14, Bears 9... 25 more cigars to stevehawk!

4th Quarter: The Colts defense holds tough, but the Bears crumble. Colts score another TD and add a FG for good measure.

Final score: Colts 24, Bears 9 -- 100 cigars to stevehawk!

A BOTL can dream can't he?? :D

Uhhhh....
AFC 5, NFC 5!!!! ???

Winnaahhh!!! Go ahead and send the sticks this way!!!

Thanks again for doing this Swifty!!!

I gave #75 to marcsheldon and that box is 0 - 0. But I noticed that the box is red. I get first dibs if marc doesn't take the box, right? :whistling:

My draw is tough, but there is always hope!

If I lose some smokes it will all be just fine as long as the Colts win the game.

GO COLTS!

I see lots of RED squares...... WTF ??

You here from chito & Dickson yet ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ??

Bk,

Read before you post!!!!!! :whistling:

Hell, even if I don't win, this is going to be fun. This ain't gambling, but it's sure going to make the game that much more fun to see who the lucky Hawk is.

So Dave are you saying you would spot me 34 points. If so, I'll take that bet. :rolleyes:

Lots of yellow boxes still there..... You heard from everybody ?

Chito_a has told me that his are on the way. Marcsheldon has sent me a DC#. The last PM I got from Dickson(I need to hear from you) on the 16th stated that they would be in the mail the next day. I am getting a little concerned about big100hd who is covering his numbers and stogiemans. Stogieman has contacted me stating that he talked to Frank who told him they are on the way. He also said that Frank was pretty sick. I'm concerned because Frank has not been on the board since the 17th.I left a message on his voicemail but have not heard back yet. If anyone has a way of contacting him I would appreciate it if you could find out if everything is OK with him.

The numbers were drawn last night. Big Slim Junior could not be there last night so Angel, a cocktail server at Al's Bar drew the numbers. I gave her 2 stacks of ten playing cards (ace through 10 [10 being 0]) and had her shuffle them. I then had her flip them up one at a time as I wrote down the numbers on a blank grid top to bottom on the left and left to right on the top. I won't know what anyones numbers are until I look at it again and enter the numbers into the matrix. I will do this as soon as I get firm confirmation from Dickson and Frank. I would like to get these sticks ASAP so I can post pictures.

Juan, I reluctantly cut you a break when you requested to purchase sticks from me for the pool because you couldn't find these kind of sticks where you live (something that should have been addressed before you joined the pool). You claimed to be putting a check in the mail on the 23rd. Now I get a PM today claiming that you put MO in the mail today and "hopefully" I will have it in the next couple of days. This is BS!

Update: I just spoke with Frank and he said that the cigar went out and you should have em' either tommorrow or by Monday. I know how it is when your sick and all, waitin' for a call back and nothin'. He's my brother and I try and talk with him all week and this is the 1st time I got through to him since last Saturday......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

How about a DC# ?

This shit is getting old!

Khris, if you need me to fill another block, just say the word.

Hey Khris,
I will cover stogieman if needed? Just let me know?

Let me get a hold of Frank and see what's up. When I talked with him this past weekend , he assured me that he sent of the ten sticks. I'll update as soon as I hear from him....... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well I talked with Frank (Big100HD and he had the Verizon techie over his house cause he had no Cable / Internet and he said that he had the tracking number and just as soon as he got reconnected that he'll post it. If I don't see that he either didn't get re=connected or if Swifty didn't post that the sticks arrived by the end of the day, I'll be back on it like a blood-hound and over-night the sticks myself....... :) :thumbs: :cool: