• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Pool

Package just arrived from Frank. Thank you for coming through on this Frank. I now must make some corrections.....

Juan came through with his MO. No USPS Express Mail yet from Frank. I am working on photos right now. I threw my sticks in for Frank and Charlie's (my new numbers). Frank sent me a list of the sticks he is sending. I matched them stick for stick except for he is sending 3 Fuente Fuente OpusX and I put in 2 PerfectionX and 1 #5. If Franks sticks ever show up I will just keep those for simplicity's sake.

Franks list he sent me included two Anejo #35s. Since 35s don't exist I thought he meant 55s so that is what I put in the pool. Also he stated that he was sending three FFOX. In reality he sent three Super Belicosos. In the 1st and 3rd quarter prize packs I will replace one #55 with a #77 each respectively. In the final prize pack I will remove a OpusX #5 and replace it with a Super Beli. As for the other 2 Super Belies it's a wash since they have the same MSRP as the Pefection Xs I put in.

I guess I should have waited one more day before sorting sticks and posting pics. I will not, however be taking new pics to reflect the changes. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Package just arrived from Frank. Thank you for coming through on this Frank. I now must make some corrections.....

Juan came through with his MO. No USPS Express Mail yet from Frank. I am working on photos right now. I threw my sticks in for Frank and Charlie's (my new numbers). Frank sent me a list of the sticks he is sending. I matched them stick for stick except for he is sending 3 Fuente Fuente OpusX and I put in 2 PerfectionX and 1 #5. If Franks sticks ever show up I will just keep those for simplicity's sake.

Franks list he sent me included two Anejo #35s. Since 35s don't exist I thought he meant 55s so that is what I put in the pool. Also he stated that he was sending three FFOX. In reality he sent three Super Belicosos. In the 1st and 3rd quarter prize packs I will replace one #55 with a #77 each respectively. In the final prize pack I will remove a OpusX #5 and replace it with a Super Beli. As for the other 2 Super Belies it's a wash since they have the same MSRP as the Pefection Xs I put in.

I guess I should have waited one more day before sorting sticks and posting pics. I will not, however be taking new pics to reflect the changes. Sorry for any inconvenience.
I's still a great set of pictures! :D

I'm glad you're handling all this Swifty, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have to will power to not run off with all those smokes, lol.

Looks D-LISH!!!

I have counted all the sticks and here is the grand total:

Anejo#46 - 13
Anejo#48 - 26
Anejo#49 - 16
Anejo#50 - 15
Anejo#55 - 10
Anejo#77 - 8
Opus XXX - 38
OpusX Perfection X - 17
OpusX Robusto - 14
OpusX Perfecion #5 - 11
OpusX Perfecion #4 - 7
OpusX Super Belicoso - 9
OpusX Fuente Fuente - 8
OpusX Perfection #2 - 2
OpusX Reserva D'Chateau - 2
OpusX Double Corona - 1
OpusX Petit Lancero - 1
OpusX Forbidden X - 1
OpusX FFOX 2005 - 1

Here are the pictures: (My apologies for the crappy photography.)

Grand Total
grandtotalty3.jpg

Final Edit: (There is 1 less #5 and 1 more Super Beli)
finalyd7.jpg

Half
halfqx8.jpg

1st Quarter Edit: (There is actually 2 #77 and 1 #55)
1stqpz7.jpg

3rd Quarter Edit: (There is actually 2 #77 and 1 #55)
2ndqbe0.jpg

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Holy Shisnit talk about some drooling pics! Great stuff swifty!

Khris you have my address, make sure the are packed well wouldn't what my winnings to get damaged, LOL.

Good luck to everyone. The winners will get some very nice cigars.

Khris thanks for putting this together and Bruce thank you for doing the technical side of it.

Gary might be the beneficiary of a botched extra point!!!

Good luck brother!

Rob

Yeah baby! thank god for a fumbled extra point! WoooooHooooo :laugh: