• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Pool

Mine will go out Monday Swifty. :thumbs:

If you haven't sent your sticks yet please get them in the mail! They need to be in my mailbox in 4 days!

Sent out today DC 0306 0320 0004 3104 0875, thanks again for putting this together and thanks to all of you for donating your smokes. :p Good luck everyone...

Just in case you didn't notice, your square's color will reflect your ante status. Green is received, yellow means Swifty doesn't have them and is nervous. Red is, well, a bad thing.

Signup page

0306 1070 0003 1866 5462 is the DC# for the package that went out today...

:whistling: Just wondering how things are going.

Lots of yellow boxes still there..... You heard from everybody ?

Chito_a has told me that his are on the way. Marcsheldon has sent me a DC#. The last PM I got from Dickson(I need to hear from you) on the 16th stated that they would be in the mail the next day. I am getting a little concerned about big100hd who is covering his numbers and stogiemans. Stogieman has contacted me stating that he talked to Frank who told him they are on the way. He also said that Frank was pretty sick. I'm concerned because Frank has not been on the board since the 17th.I left a message on his voicemail but have not heard back yet. If anyone has a way of contacting him I would appreciate it if you could find out if everything is OK with him.

The numbers were drawn last night. Big Slim Junior could not be there last night so Angel, a cocktail server at Al's Bar drew the numbers. I gave her 2 stacks of ten playing cards (ace through 10 [10 being 0]) and had her shuffle them. I then had her flip them up one at a time as I wrote down the numbers on a blank grid top to bottom on the left and left to right on the top. I won't know what anyones numbers are until I look at it again and enter the numbers into the matrix. I will do this as soon as I get firm confirmation from Dickson and Frank. I would like to get these sticks ASAP so I can post pictures.

Chito_a has told me that his are on the way. Marcsheldon has sent me a DC#. The last PM I got from Dickson(I need to hear from you) on the 16th stated that they would be in the mail the next day. I am getting a little concerned about big100hd who is covering his numbers and stogiemans. Stogieman has contacted me stating that he talked to Frank who told him they are on the way. He also said that Frank was pretty sick. I'm concerned because Frank has not been on the board since the 17th.I left a message on his voicemail but have not heard back yet. If anyone has a way of contacting him I would appreciate it if you could find out if everything is OK with him.

The numbers were drawn last night. Big Slim Junior could not be there last night so Angel, a cocktail server at Al's Bar drew the numbers. I gave her 2 stack of ten playing cards (ace through 10 [10 being 0]) and had her shuffle them. I then had her flip them up one at a time as I wrote down the numbers on a blank grid top to bottom on the left and left to right on the top. I won't know what anyones numbers are until I look at it again and enter the numbers into the matrix. I will do this as soon as I get firm confirmation from Dickson and Frank. I would like to get these sticks ASAP so I can post pictures.

The ole' cocktail server at Al's Bar story...sure!!!! :)

The numbers were drawn last night. Big Slim Junior could not be there last night so Angel, a cocktail server at Al's Bar drew the numbers. I gave her 2 stack of ten playing cards (ace through 10 [10 being 0]) and had her shuffle them. I then had her flip them up one at a time as I wrote down the numbers on a blank grid top to bottom on the left and left to right on the top. I won't know what anyones numbers are until I look at it again and enter the numbers into the matrix. I will do this as soon as I get firm confirmation from Dickson and Frank. I would like to get these sticks ASAP so I can post pictures.

Hmmm sounds very "fishy" to me.
Angel...yeah riiight! gave her the 2 stacks!!...riiight...LOL!!

It's friday and Im bored!! :whistling:

So i made room in the cooler for the sticks Im about to win!

Carry on gentleman!

Update: I just spoke with Frank and he said that the cigar went out and you should have em' either tommorrow or by Monday. I know how it is when your sick and all, waitin' for a call back and nothin'. He's my brother and I try and talk with him all week and this is the 1st time I got through to him since last Saturday......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hmmm sounds very "fishy" to me.
Angel...yeah riiight! gave her the 2 stacks!!...riiight...LOL!!

It's friday and Im bored!! :whistling:

So i made room in the cooler for the sticks Im about to win!

Carry on gentleman!

You're right, the story is a little "fishy". I tried to get her to come home with me but she said "not tonight I got a haddock". She wasn't just kidding 'cause just then in walked the biggest, meanest looking haddock I'd ever seen come down the pike. He came over and said "Hey shrimp! Don't come trollin' around here". I said "Abalone! You're just being shelfish!" He came around and caught me with a sucker punch. I landed him with a left hook. He eeled over. It was a fluke, but there he was on the floor flat as a mackeral........................ :rolleyes:

Edited to credit this GUY.