• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Pool

Khris-

Of the sticks that you have received thus far, what is the percentage of Anejos to OpusX?

I'm interested to see which of the two is more coveted.

Rob

Khris,

Thanks for the heads up. Charlie and I are in for 2 Numbers each. 61/78 & 91/92.

Merry Christmas Brother, Charlie. Your sticks are taken care of.

Frank

Hey Swifty looks like everything turned out ok so far, keep up the good work.

DC# 0306 2400 0002 3278 3079.

Doug

Thanks to everyone for "pooling" :rolleyes: together and filling this thing up!

I have to get going to an employee recognition dinner ( Woo Hoo! 20 years with the same company! :rolleyes: ), but I will work on this some more tonight and try to get some stats posted (names of all the participants and their numbers, what kinds of smokes sent in so far etc.).

Sticks will go out tomorrow Swifty DC# 0103 8555 7498 4523 1208

Thanks again and good luck to all!

Jerry

I have 5 boxes and willing to give one or two up. If you want them send me a PM tonight. I want to send my sticks tomorrow.

For the monent, the set scores are 0 - 0. When Swifty has all the sticks, we've contracted with the Law/Accounting firm of Dewey, Cheatham, & Howe (you OLD guys should be familiar with this firm) to do the drawing. Actually, I'm not sure who will be drawing, but I just finished coding the entry portal. Once he has the numbers, he enters the AFC 0-9 and NFC 0-9 and they'll appear in your square in order of AFC - NFC.

Hey Swifty smokes are in the mail for my last 2 numbers! Thanks for doing this! :D

DC: 0304 1070 0001 5952 9765

Hey Marc if you still need a square just let me know!

Khris thanks for putting this together along with the assist from Bruce. Here is my DC# 01038555749960177788