• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

IIIII like big boobs and i cannot lie…. Vikings Valhalla season 3 is pretty good, as is Presumed Innocent on Apple.

We finished Your Honor. I'd suggest it to anyone, I really love Bryan Cranston. This is one of my favorite bloopers with him, during his Seinfield days:

We went to see "Twisters" the other night. It's a film for this generation, though it still remains with juuuuuuust enough callbacks to the original without outright referencing it. There are some suspensions of belief necessary (like, no one living in Tornado Alley seems to actually know what to do when bad weather is imminent, save for four people in a Dodge truck...), but it's a summer film. Is what is. Worth seeing in the theater. Worth waiting for streaming. Either/or. Just have a good sound system.

We went to see "Twisters" the other night. It's a film for this generation, though it still remains with juuuuuuust enough callbacks to the original without outright referencing it. There are some suspensions of belief necessary (like, no one living in Tornado Alley seems to actually know what to do when bad weather is imminent, save for four people in a Dodge truck...), but it's a summer film. Is what is. Worth seeing in the theater. Worth waiting for streaming. Either/or. Just have a good sound system.

I mean, we do go outside and watch Tornadoes 🤷‍♂️

Presumed Innocent is pretty good. I’m also digging The Last Thing He Told Me, also on Apple.

Also started in on season 3 of The Bear. So far my least favorite of the seasons. The backstories are a little cool, but also a bit of a drag and in some cases a little redundant.

Just finished S2 of Kleo. Fantastic season. If you liked Killing Eve and don't mind subtitles you will LOVE this. Jella Haase is amazing!

~Boar

i'll give the benefit of the doubt and still watch, but Cobra Kai wrapped up nearly-perfectly at the end of S5; it should have ended there. I am not sure what more they can do with it.

i'll give the benefit of the doubt and still watch, but Cobra Kai wrapped up nearly-perfectly at the end of S5; it should have ended there. I am not sure what more they can do with it.

Apparently 15 episodes broken up over three parts 🙄

Watched Mending the Line again, damn what a good movie!

"Deadpool & Wolverine"

As a Deadpool movie, it was great. It lives up to the previous two in that regard. As a film in the current MCU, it's a mess. It basically requires that you have watched the D+ serieseseses (both seasons of Loki, for bare minimum), and you need to be familiar with previous FOX superhero universe stuff (X-Men and Wolverine, amongst others I won't spoil) for the full effect of the movie. It's 99% fan service, as the previous two Deadpool films have been, but that's not a bad thing.

For family viewing, The Umbrella Academy is a fun mix of action and humor with its superhero theme. Anne with an E is a really heartwarming take on the classic "Anne of Green Gables" story. A Series of Unfortunate Events is quirky and great for both kids and adults. If you like animated series, The Dragon Prince is an awesome fantasy show that's perfect for the whole family.
If you're looking for more streaming options, check out onlinetvcast.com for more recommendations.

Last edited:
Reactions: MX
We started Dexter, almost done with Season 1. It's good, I guess. I have to keep reminding myself that it's from 2006, but it's a little B movie-esque for me. I don't know how to explain it.

We started Dexter, almost done with Season 1. It's good, I guess. I have to keep reminding myself that it's from 2006, but it's a little B movie-esque for me. I don't know how to explain it.
I get it. I had the same issue with it back in 06.

Talk about dark and bloody! My wife watched all 8 seasons but I quit after 4 I think.

4 or 5 times, I can't get past episode 1...and I want too

I will say this, it took me a bit to get into it as well, but if you're into sci-fi I would say give it a chance one more time, I think by episode 3 or 4 you'll really dig it. Season 2 and 3 were epic.