• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

I did see in one of the publicity releases that that would be the POV. Don't know if that came from Lyons himself or the director, but Kathy was pretty emblematic of that little slice of an era Lyons documented, when outlaw bikers were still part of the racing scene (as in The Wild Ones, which was based on Hollister) before the major turf wars over, aaaaah, "off the books" enterprises. Pulled into the life almost against her will by the sheer force of someone just not taking no for an answer.

~Boar
This is the bit that the director did not make at all sympathetic. I get that there was a time constraint to work within, and this had to be given as exposition so the rest of the story could take place, but to me it needed a little more fleshing out than, "He waited outside my house all night and all day, and five weeks later I mayyyyyyreeeeed 'im!". Like, literally, that's the exposition we get in the film. Her discomfort with Benny remaining in the club comes through later on, but I never felt what you described.

It was good, don't get me wrong. I think this one needed to be a multi-part limited series on a streamer, though, for sure. There was so much to tell that didn't get the attention it deserved in the short running time.

We went to see "A Quiet Place: Day One" yesterday. I really like both of the main stars and they were great in their roles. The movie was just a letdown, in itself.

I'll admit to watching "America's Sweethearts" with the wife. I enjoyed it, not gonna lie. Having a daughter that has danced since she was 4 and wants to continue doing Pom somewhere, it's an eye opening experience what they go through and how little they are paid.