• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

I have 1 episode left of the new season Netflix released of Suits!

Just finished the 3rd season of The Bear. Way too much drama for me but then again, like a train wreck, I couldn't look away and have now watched all three seasons. I think it had an enormous amount of potential but they chose a different route.

Just started watching criminal minds evolution and Mayor of Kingstown 3rd season. Both are pretty good but the earlier seasons of mayor were better imo.

I have 1 episode left of the new season Netflix released of Suits!

Huh? I thought Netflix only had 8 seasons. We had to find Season 9 on Prime.

Nevermind, I googled it. I guess Netflix now has all 9 seasons on their platform.

Huh? I thought Netflix only had 8 seasons. We had to find Season 9 on Prime.

Nevermind, I googled it. I guess Netflix now has all 9 seasons on their platform.
Just got it!! I never looked to see if there was more seasons

To me the third season really had some unique and artfully directed episodes with the choices made and the relationships and character histories explored. I enjoyed it! I've never worked in a kitchen of any sort, so the craziness that working a kitchen seems to be catches my attention.

Good news is that it was renewed for a 4th season before the 3rd season premiere aired!
Season 3 killed it for me. I dropped it after the bottle episode and have even begun to question if season 1 and 2 were actually okay or not. I think this show used the "chaos" to hide it's issues and weaknesses.

Though, my biggest issue with season 3 is it feels like someone went to film school between season 2 & 3. And now they have to prove how good they are and that they understand fine film making. It was like watching an art house movie, which I am not a fan of.

Though, my biggest issue with season 3 is it feels like someone went to film school between season 2 & 3.

This describes what I was thinking but couldn't articulate perfectly hahahaha!

I think the story arc of season 1 and what happened in the last episode was kind of just left off as they moved forward.

I still like the show, but have not bought tweezers to use in my kitchen yet, though maybe they could really fancy up my Cook Unity meals...

This describes what I was thinking but couldn't articulate perfectly hahahaha!

I think the story arc of season 1 and what happened in the last episode was kind of just left off as they moved forward.

I still like the show, but have not bought tweezers to use in my kitchen yet, though maybe they could really fancy up my Cook Unity meals...
It is too jarring of a Production/Direction change from season 1 & 2; just very off putting for me. Apparently season 3 & 4 were shot at the same time........which may have been too ambitious for a less experienced team. I've been wondering if the cash was flashed, due to the success of season 1 & 2, and everybody forgot what they were actually trying to do.

By the way, if those on here who like The Bear, have you watched Burnt, with Bradley Cooper? It's The Bear kitchen scenes on steroids and more in line with what I was expecting from season 3 in the kitchen. Also, Chef, with John Favreau, can help stem the wait for The Bear season 4; if you are waiting on it.

It is too jarring of a Production/Direction change from season 1 & 2; just very off putting for me. Apparently season 3 & 4 were shot at the same time........which may have been too ambitious for a less experienced team. I've been wondering if the cash was flashed, due to the success of season 1 & 2, and everybody forgot what they were actually trying to do.

By the way, if those on here who like The Bear, have you watched Burnt, with Bradley Cooper? It's The Bear kitchen scenes on steroids and more in line with what I was expecting from season 3 in the kitchen. Also, Chef, with John Favreau, can help stem the wait for The Bear season 4; if you are waiting on it.
I have no interest in The Bear (the premise just doesn't excite me), however, "Chef" was an excellent film and I think about it every. single. time. I see a food truck. We have Food Truck Wednesdays each week here in the community, and I keep looking for him. :P

Yeah I have seen both Burnt and Chef and enjoyed both.

I watch enough other random crap that I'll be held over until season 4 lol!

I have no interest in The Bear (the premise just doesn't excite me), however, "Chef" was an excellent film and I think about it every. single. time. I see a food truck. We have Food Truck Wednesdays each week here in the community, and I keep looking for him. :p
Ha! Let me know if he shows up! Lol!

There were a few times our local fairgrounds did a food truck festival for a weekend. We usually went up and did some good sampling of the vendors! There are some really good food trucks out there, I can only imagine what the big cities' ones are like based on the ones in our little town.

We saw "Longlegs" last night. The film (deliberately) reminds me of old 70s and 80s cinema horror; the formatting of the film even changes throughout to help reflect this. Nic Cage is great in the role, and Maika Monroe was very convincing in her character despite it being a relatively monotone and deadpan delivery. Alicia Witt, one of my celeb crushes from me younger years, is virtually unrecognizable. The plot/premise is relatively novel, if still a bit weak. It's a streamer, for sure, but I don't think you'd be disappointed if it's a film you've really been looking forward to and want to see in the theaters.

I know it's old but I just started watching "Las Vegas" and it's entertaining!
Went through that a few years back. As well as House, and Lie to Me. I'm on season 3 of the Mentalist and have been looking at Expanse on Prime after that. Never really binged any of them but if the wife is busy and I have the tube to myself, I'll put something on and surf the web.

I started watching “Receiver” on Netflix a couple nights ago, and it’s very entertaining! If you don’t watch it for any other reason, Kittle is worth the price of admission!

Went through that a few years back. As well as House, and Lie to Me. I'm on season 3 of the Mentalist and have been looking at Expanse on Prime after that. Never really binged any of them but if the wife is busy and I have the tube to myself, I'll put something on and surf the web.

I HIGHLY recommend The Expanse. Easily one of the best sci-fi shows ever made.