• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

Cory, let me know if you are ready and I will get this thing on the road.
Wow, what timing!! I just got back from vacation late last night and I'm already inline for this pass! Whoo Hoo. Hell Yea I'm ready!

The funny thing is, I thought I lost one of my CDs that has a Blues song on it that I really like. Well it turns out that my wife has had it with her, and she packed it for our trip. What great timing!

Fire Away!
- C

Yes I did take the DC #6 as stated in my post. I sent an updated list in the pass to include that take. Sorry for any confussion on this.

No problemo :thumbs: , it's worked out now.

Blue Dragon, what great timing is right! have you seen the list of music that's headed your way :whistling: .

:cool:

This pass done been put out and sent on down the road. :cool:

DC#0103 8555 7497 8635 0174

Thanks again!

Blue Dragon, what great timing is right! have you seen the list of music that's headed your way :whistling:
That is a mighty fine play list!!! There are definitely some suprises. When thinking of Blues I wouldn't have thought of Rush, the Doors, and definitely not Frank Zappa ??? . This should be very interesting. :thumbs: :cool: :thumbs:
5.Davidoff Millennium, Piramides (P:NCCL, T:Swifty)
DOH!!! And I was sooo looking forward to this. Ah well ... that is still a mighty fine looking line up of smokes. I'll start working on my P's and T's tonight. Pee Pee dance commencing. :D

- C

The pass showed up today and the cigars are beautiful. I will count them up, but on a onceover it looks like they are all there and in good shape. I'll make sure to post if there are any issues.

But the black plastic container is pretty busted up. Both hinges on the top are gone, and I found some of the plastic, but I don't think it is repairable. I will see what I can do to find a suitable replacement.

P's and T's to follow later tonight. :thumbs:

Thanks,
- C

The pass showed up today and the cigars are beautiful. I will count them up, but on a onceover it looks like they are all there and in good shape. I'll make sure to post if there are any issues.

But the black plastic container is pretty busted up. Both hinges on the top are gone, and I found some of the plastic, but I don't think it is repairable. I will see what I can do to find a suitable replacement.

P's and T's to follow later tonight. :thumbs:

Thanks,
- C

What the hell did the postal service do to break that plastic file box? As well packed as that thing was in the box, it must have been roughed up pretty bad to have broken like that! Or had something extraordinarily heavy put on top of it, like a car or something!

What the hell did the postal service do to break that plastic file box? As well packed as that thing was in the box, it must have been roughed up pretty bad to have broken like that! Or had something extraordinarily heavy put on top of it, like a car or something!
LOL .. very true. The packaging was great. Foam on and bubble wrap on all sides and padding on the inside. The box doesn't even look that bad, just one side is a little crumpled. Stranger still, I can't find all the plastic pieces that are missing; I was going to try to SuperGlue it together. Crazy. I'm going to see what I can find at Wal-Mart later tonight or tomorrow to replace it.

- C

What the heck :0 .... oh no, another new box? Thanks Blue Dragaon, if need be I can send a new one. Would you happen to have any pictures? I'd like to put them on the website.

What the heck :0 .... oh no, another new box? Thanks Blue Dragaon, if need be I can send a new one. Would you happen to have any pictures? I'd like to put them on the website.

Sure. I took the pictures tonight, but am a little too tired to put them up right now. Don't worry about sending another box; I'll get something worked up tomorrow. :thumbs:

There are a lot of cigars to drool over in this pass. It took me longer than I was expecting to settle on some cigars. :love: That LGC 04 is friggin huge!

Here are my proposed P's and T's. LMK what you think.

Takes:
19.Cohiba, Siglo VI (04) ISOM
38.Fuente Between the Lines
44.Hoyo De Monterrey Palmas Extra (SCE Nov 04) ISOM
70.Cohiba Siglo IV, ISOM
73.Arturo Fuente, OR Anejo Shark
79.Siglo II (NOV 04) ISOM
82.PAM Torpedo
85.La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso

Puts:
87.Cohiba Esplendido (PFY JUN 05) ISOM
88.Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Salomon
89.Partagas Serie D No. 4 ISOM
90.Trinidad Fundidore (OIK Nov 04) ISOM
91.Casa Fuente Belicoso Finos
92.Bolivar Belicoso Finos (FIM Sep 05) ISOM
93.Tatuaje Gran Cojonu
94.Davidoff Special T
95.Ashton VSG Robusto

Thanks,
- C

*edited because I'm tired. :whistling:

Here are my proposed P's and T's. LMK what you think.

Takes:
70.Cohiba Siglo IV, ISOM
73.Arturo Fuente, OR Anejo Shark
82.PAM Torpedo

Puts:
88.Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Salomon
91.Casa Fuente Belicoso Finos
93.Tatuaje Gran Cojonu
94.Davidoff Special T
95.Ashton VSG Robusto

Wow, this took some work as these are some very nice plays Cory. I was going to say something about taking so many of the Cohibas but it only works out to be two ;) :laugh: . I would recommend only one change, and that would be with the Anejo OR Shark which is a very rare stick. I don't think that the CF Belicoso is a good rare/rare trade for the Shark but it does work for the BTL. So here is my proposed update below.

Takes:
70.Cohiba Siglo IV, ISOM
82.PAM Torpedo

Puts:
88.Casa Fuente Belicoso Finos
93.Tatuaje Gran Cojonu
94.Davidoff Special T

Would you happen to have any pictures? I'd like to put them on the website.
Here are some pictures of the poor busted file box (click on pictures for larger image). After doing a little digging I did find all the pieces of plastic. One I completely overlooked because it was still attached (guess I was tired).

So here is the first hing that I thought I might be able to repair with some superglue.

And as you can see from the picture below, that was an easy piece to get the glue to hold in place.

However, this hinge wouldn't cooperate no matter how long I held it in place with the superglue. So at that point, I gave up and declared the box dead. :(

Here are the rest of the busted pieces.

The other hinge..........The lid.

Side A of the lid...........And side B of the lid.

But a new box is up and raring to go! I went back to the first post to see how many people were left to see if the box I found would be large enough to make it all the way through, and I think it is.

That is when I noticed the picture link. :thumbs: :cool: So I took a bunch of pictures of the box, cigars, packaging, etc. And I noticed that we have similar tastes in packaging. :thumbs: We are back to what you started with, just a little bigger. To make sure all the cigars fit, I put some of the smaller sticks upright in sandwich bags so they would lay vertically in the box. Also, because the box doesn't seem to be airtight, I put a humidipack into each of the large plastic ziplock baggies.

Oh yea ....
68.AF Reserva Xtra Viejo #46 (P:Captain Leafheart, T:?)
is really a AF Reserva Xtra Viejo Anejo #55 for your list.

We should be ready to rock and roll!!

Here are my revised proposed P's and T's.

Takes:
70.Cohiba Siglo IV, ISOM
82.PAM Torpedo

Puts:
88.Partagas Serie D No. 4 ISOM
89.Trinidad Fundidore (OIK Nov 04) ISOM
90.Bolivar Belicoso Finos (FIM Sep 05) ISOM
91.Tatuaje Gran Cojonu
92.Davidoff Special T

I was really drooling over the OR #77, but I understand the rarity thing. This will be the second OR #77 that has slipped through my fingers; the other one was in a poker game. I just don't really have anything quite that rare, but I had to try. No worries .. some day it will happen. :)

She's all packed and ready to go, just give the word. ... oh yea ... music.

Songs:
Ry Cooder - Feelin' Bad Blues : Crossroads Soundtrack
Delaney & Bonnie w/ Duane Allman - Come on in my Kitchen : Duane Allman Anthology II
Government Mule w/ Johnny Neel, Colonel Bruce, and Mike Barnes - Spoonful : Wintertime Blues 2000

Liner notes:
The Crossroads movie was my first real introduction to the Blues. Of course I always had experienced the influence of the Blues, but never quite got it. Feelin' Bad Blues is still one of my favorite Blues songs where Ry Cooder seems to sum up Blues really well in one song.

Duane Allman has to be one of my absolute favorite slide guitarists. Come on in my Kitchen is a classic Blues song. I'm not sure if it was written by, but definitely recorded by Robert Johnson. This live version sounds like you are sitting in a room of about twenty people and can reach out and touch them.

Govt Mule has some great guitarists, and I love when musicians jam together and create unique acoustical meldings. Spoonful is the classic Blues song by the Moody Blues, redone here with some added guests. Definitely not your typical Govt Mule.

lkyman, you ready?!?!

Great pass!! This CD is going to rock! There is about 200 MB of music so far. :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks,
- C

*edit .. oversite. tired.

Here are my revised proposed P's and T's.

Takes:
70.Cohiba Siglo IV, ISOM
82.PAM Torpedo

Puts:
88.Partagas Serie D No. 4 ISOM
89.Trinidad Fundidore (OIK Nov 04) ISOM
90.Bolivar Belicoso Finos (FIM Sep 05) ISOM
91.Tatuaje Gran Cojonu
92.Davidoff Special T

I was really drooling over the OR #77, but I understand the rarity thing. This will be the second OR #77 that has slipped through my fingers; the other one was in a poker game. I just don't really have anything quite that rare, but I had to try. No worries .. some day it will happen. :)

She's all packed and ready to go, just give the word. ... oh yea ... music.

Songs:
Ry Cooder - Feelin' Bad Blues : Crossroads Soundtrack
Delaney & Bonnie w/ Duane Allman - Come on in my Kitchen : Duane Allman Anthology II
Government Mule w/ Johnny Neel, Colonel Bruce, and Mike Barnes - Spoonful : Wintertime Blues 2000

P&T's look awesome Cory :thumbs:, and that's a great selection of music.

Thank you so much for being in this pass, all of your help is greatly appreciated by your pass host.

Oh yea ....
68.AF Reserva Xtra Viejo #46 (P:Captain Leafheart, T:?)
is really a AF Reserva Xtra Viejo Anejo #55 for your list.

I tried staightening that out in my p/t posts. I'm glad SOMEBODY listened! :laugh:

Feelin' Bad Blues is still one of my favorite Blues songs where Ry Cooder seems to sum up Blues really well in one song.

Ry Cooder was a pretty big musical influence on me (almost as big an influence as Frank Zappa).
I named my son Ryland Elvis. He eventually grew to like his middle name. :thumbs: