• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

Proposed T/Ps:

Take / Put
#49 RyJ Romeo No.3 / #98 Sancho Panza Non Plus
#56 BBF / #99 San Cristobal La Punta
#76 Fonseco Delicias / #100 Cuaba Generosos
#95 HdM Epicure #2 / #101 Partagas 898

Let me know what you think and I can get it sent of first thing in the AM.

I'll post my music when I get home tonight.

Gregor(Big Daddy Mega Bucks)22

Take / Put
#49 RyJ Romeo No.3 / #98 Sancho Panza Non Plus
#56 BBF / #99 San Cristobal La Punta
#76 Fonseco Delicias / #100 Cuaba Generosos
#95 HdM Epicure #2 / #101 Partagas 898

Looks pretty good to me Big Daddy Mega Bucks :thumbs:

Hey Awliuo, are you awake?

:cool:

Alrighty then, I'll get it off to you tomorrow. Looks like I'm going to have to track the sticks down at Cheetahs, they're hitting the town tonight!
In the mean time, my tunes:

Parisienne Walkways - Gary Moore. Co-written by Phil Lynotte(Thin Lizzy)
Boom Boom(Out Go The Lights) - Pat Travers
Snortin' Whiskey - Pat Travers
Cold Shot(Live) - SRV & Double Trouble

Best thing about going towards the end, is all of the room on the drives :whistling:

Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters
Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
Pride and Joy(Live) - SRV & Double Trouble

Gregor(Big Daddy Mega Bucks)22

Awesome ...... thanks for playing Greg, it was a pleasure having you in my pass.

So, here are some CD thoughts... A few of you guys have offered to help me send out some of these CD's and I could use it, Blue Dragon, Junkman_56, anybody else? I'll go back through the thread if need be :laugh: . I'm thinking that with this much music I will create two audio "iPass Blues: Vol.1" CD's that I will send out to each participant with ~40 songs. I will then make available to any of the participants the "iPass Blues: Mega Collection" CD or WinZip file of all the mp3's that I have received since the start of this Pass. What do you guys think?

Don't worry, I didn't forget about those of you who have expressed interest in the CD, I'll contact you via PM.

David

I will help out with any copies you need burned and sent out to participant's. It would be cool to do something with the "outtakes vol. I" also. LMK - any help you need.

Scott

Awesome ...... thanks for playing Greg, it was a pleasure having you in my pass.

So, here are some CD thoughts... A few of you guys have offered to help me send out some of these CD's and I could use it, Blue Dragon, Junkman_56, anybody else? I'll go back through the thread if need be :laugh: . I'm thinking that with this much music I will create two audio "iPass Blues: Vol.1" CD's that I will send out to each participant with ~40 songs. I will then make available to any of the participants the "iPass Blues: Mega Collection" CD or WinZip file of all the mp3's that I have received since the start of this Pass. What do you guys think?

Don't worry, I didn't forget about those of you who have expressed interest in the CD, I'll contact you via PM.

David
I'm still up for helping. :thumbs: And hell yea, I want to be in on the outtakes!!

My thoughts: 1) A zip file won't really help since the music is already compressed via the MP3 format. All it will do is make one big ole file with all the songs. 2) Pretty much everone in the pass is familiar with MP3s, so they could be burned to a CD as MP3s. I'm not sure how many outtakes are out there, but it would probably at least take 2-3 CDs. 3) Not sure how many ppl have the ability to read a burned DVD, but that would sure fit just about everything. 4) Then there is the possibility of the Internet, like setting up a couple FTPs.

Just a couple ideas.

I didn't already copy all of the music to my hard drive :whistling:

BTW, the fuggin' post office was closed today. :angry: The pass won't go out until monday. :(

David
I would be more then happy to help out.
I agree with Cory that WinZip'ing the MP3s is a waste.
Just create disks with MP3s along with the "iPass Blues: Vol.1" CD's

We may want to consider a "vine".
NorCalCigarLover just burns 1 copy of whatever amount of discs there are, sends them off to the next in line (same as this pass did), and they burn their own copies (if able. If not, something can be worked out.) and then send the originals to the next person in the vine/pass.
This takes the burden off the first in line from having to burn so many copies and all the postage that's involved.
I'll participate any old way.
I'd like the "mega" collection too.

NorCalCigarLover just burns 1 copy of whatever amount of discs there are, sends them off to the next in line (same as this pass did), and they burn their own copies (if able. If not, something can be worked out.) and then send the originals to the next person in the vine/pass.
This takes the burden off the first in line from having to burn so many copies and all the postage that's involved.

What he said.

That would certainly be the most cost effective, but I'll help in whatever way you need.

And yeah, sign me up for the super mega colossal collection vol's 1 -30.

WOOHOOOO! :laugh:

Gregor, I was hoping someone would include John Lee Hooker's "Boom Boom". Thanks.

That would certainly be the most cost effective, but I'll help in whatever way you need.

And yeah, sign me up for the super mega colossal collection vol's 1 -30.

WOOHOOOO! :laugh:

Gregor, I was hoping someone would include John Lee Hooker's "Boom Boom". Thanks.
Ahh .. .so that is what a vine is; makes perfect sense. That would help bear the burden of sending the CDs across everyone in the pass. If someone doesn't have the ability to burn a CD, then the guy in front could burn an extra copy and send those along with the originals. I'm good w/ that.

Should we cap the outtakes as what has happened so far? Cuz I just got some more cool music, and this could get way out of hand. :whistling: :sign: :thumbs:

What he said.

haruumph.

Give the governer a haruumph!