• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

Shiba said:
Well since I only have ISOM's, it makes it difficult to follow those rules. My quanity and value were way over what I took. I have never heard of problems with ISOM for NC's. Oh well..

PUTS
54. Partagas Serie D No. 1 (EL 2005)
55. 57. Cohiba Siglo VI (2004)
56. Bolivar Belicoso Fino (2005)
57. Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto
58. Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedo

TAKES
No Takes

Thanks for having me!!!
[snapback]299067[/snapback]​

Good grief man! don't do that :0 please, please, please do some takes

You know, your not the first person to say something about me not accepting ISOM for NC's in my passes. I had read somewhere that the "like for like" rules were the best way to run a pass. I've never thought about changing that rule but perhaps I'll bring up a discussion about it in the lobby.

:cool:

Naw, that is ok. I am all good. I just don't have crap for NC's to trade since switching to the dark side as you well know.

Package will go out tomorrow. Head up Brad!!!

Shiba said:
Naw, that is ok. I am all good. I just don't have crap for NC's to trade since switching to the dark side as you well know.

Package will go out tomorrow. Head up Brad!!!
[snapback]299076[/snapback]​

Fine then :angry2: , expect some retaliation my dear friend ;)

Do you at least have any music? :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks to the members of this board my job as pass host has just been made more dificult with the removal of the "edit" button.

It looks as if I'll need to post the entire first page everytime I need to make an update. I was thinking about posting just the section but that would make it dificult for me to keep things organized. I'll figure out some sort process and we'll go from there.

I hope this doesn't create too much confusion, we'll just work with what they give us.

David

NorCalCigarLover said:
Thanks to the members of this board my job as pass host has just been made more dificult with the removal of the "edit" button.

It looks as if I'll need to post the entire first page everytime I need to make an update. I was thinking about posting just the section but that would make it dificult for me to keep things organized. I'll figure out some sort process and we'll go from there.

I hope this doesn't create too much confusion, we'll just work with what they give us.

David
[snapback]299978[/snapback]​

Woohoo, the edit button is back!

NorCalCigarLover said:
Thank you very much for playing Shiba :thumbs: , and you better fortify that mailbox.

[snapback]299684[/snapback]​
I think somebody needs their a$$ kicked!!! :whistling:

Box has been received by my wife. I am at work right now and tonight I am going out to a much needed romantic dinner with her. So no P's and T's tonight. I will do all the things needed for the pass tomorrow when I get back into town from my Mothers (It's her B-Day). Thanks guys.

-Brad

Ok heres the latest update. With current events and the board being down for several days I have inventoried the pass and have PM'd my P&T's to the host. I am waiting for approval and will have the box on its way. Thanks.

-Brad

OMG !!!! Welcome back everyone!

The Mrs. and I went down to Santa Barbara for the weekend and a day, leaving early Saturday morning, to attend a wine event and an offline dinner with friends from our wine board. The weather was terrible, rain, hail, snow! , but we had a great time. I took a boat load of cigars and found one wino to share some smokes with, wonderful!

Since that time, it looks like DevilsMilk received the box completed an inventory and sent me his proposed P&T's. I did a quick glance but haven't had time to really go over them, please let me know if you guys see anything wrong with his P&T's and post your concerns here in the thread. Thanks for taking care of the box
during our downtime Brad!

Oh yes, while in Paso Robles I found a cool little record store, Ardvarck Records or something like that, and the guy working there is a big blues fan. He offered to trade me some live Johnny Winter CD's for other live CD's, unfortunatly I don't have any. If any of you guys could help out here we could get some more cool stuff on the CD's, he's looking for some live stuff by Jeff Beck or other Blues stuff.

Here are DevilsMilk proposed P&T's:

T: 11.Romeo y Julieta Reserve, Lonsdale
P: 59.Camacho SLR Perf#2

T: 57.Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto
P: 60.Padron 3000 Maduro 5 1/2 x 52

T: 29.La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado
P: 61.Perdomo Estate Seleccion Imperio

T: 46.Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Sungrown
P: 62.H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon Robusto

T: 10.Montecristo Peruvian, Buena Fortuna Maduro
P: 63.AVO Legacy Series Churchill

EDIT: to correct numbering

Ok I got the OK to send and the package is in my shipping department ready to be picked up.

I PM'd Jack Straw a heads up and got a reply from him as well.

I will post the DC# when I receive it. Thanks for letting me play.

-Brad

Doing the excited dance...looking forward to this. Will post my P/T's and music files to our host when box arrives!!

Thanks for playing Brad :thumbs: , and that Etta James song is awesome! I can't wait to get that one on the CD.

Also, DevilsMilk songs are:
18.Etta James - At Last (P:DevilsMilk)
19.Joe Cocker - You Can Leave Your Hat On (P:DevilsMilk)

Have you guys seen the growing songlist lately? very cool

Proposed P&T's for Jack Straw:

Takes:
AVO LE5
1926 Padron Maduro #6
Opus X XxX
Padron 3000 Maduro

Puts:
Ashton VSG Belicoso #1
Diamond Crown #6 Maduro
LGC Serie R Limitada from '04