• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Henry, the doofus Dane, swallowed some pork bones recently. My wife was freaking out about this and just worried to death. I reminded her that this is the same dog I've seen pass a bottle cap. 😅😅😅
I'm honestly surprised what I find in the yard, that my GD has successfully eaten/passed 😂

I played golf with my nephew today. He hits the t-ball 90 yards past me. He wants so bad to beat me, but it's always a fun day! We played for shots, at the end of the day he ended up owing me 17 shots. :cool:

Before we moved down here, I got rid of all of our outdoor cooking units. When we got here, I picked up a Blackstone, but never really got into it. Plus, with all of the humidity, I couldn’t keep the rust off of it. So, after almost 3 years without, we finally have another gasser… 😁

IMG_3190.jpegIMG_3192.jpeg

It was a toss up between the Happy Thread and What are you Smoking.

Last year my son Ethan earned the sportsmanship award during Summer Tennis at Oak Hills Country Club. This year not only did he win the club championship, he also received player of the year!!! Coach Tom Lily is the head tennis coach at Creighton Universary!! He said player of the year is most improved player, best sportsman, and best overall player in one!!! Ethan couldn’t be there to accept them because he had mandatory practice for highschool Tennis. He even went an hour early to get reps with the coach before practice!!!! 150 kids in his Tennis and he outperformed every one of them ! So proud of this kid!!!

Celebrating with a Monte #2 2017 from a great brother @cohibasurfer. Thank you!!!!

IMG_3367.jpeg
IMG_4766.jpeg
IMG_3361.jpeg
IMG_3368.jpeg

It was a toss up between the Happy Thread and What are you Smoking.

Last year my son Ethan earned the sportsmanship award during Summer Tennis at Oak Hills Country Club. This year not only did he win the club championship, he also received player of the year!!! Coach Tom Lily is the head tennis coach at Creighton Universary!! He said player of the year is most improved player, best sportsman, and best overall player in one!!! Ethan couldn’t be there to accept them because he had mandatory practice for highschool Tennis. He even went an hour early to get reps with the coach before practice!!!! 150 kids in his Tennis and he outperformed every one of them ! So proud of this kid!!!

Celebrating with a Monte #2 2017 from a great brother @cohibasurfer. Thank you!!!!

View attachment 84578
View attachment 84574
View attachment 84575
View attachment 84577
That’s awesome! :)