• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Are those all vacation rental properties? I don't see a single vehicle on the street commensurate with what those houses must cost. I mean, mayyyyyyybe the two Rovers if they are first cars for the teenagers...
I would say it’s about 50% rentals from what I can tell… Here is my little Casa I rented…
It has the Spanish Villa vibe…
IMG_5644.jpeg

Last edited:
The last 7 bottles arrived from Krug Winery.
View attachment 82995
The trip to Napa yielded some great bottles for us to drink! For posterity sake, here are the other two pictures:
View attachment 82996View attachment 82997

That looks like a very nice selection! And it reminded me, probably 10 years ago I got into wine making. It was a really fun hobby, but I made so much that I gave most of it away! I had a single 1.5L bottle left when we moved to Florida, and the day after we moved in I inadvertently knocked it off of the fridge in the garage. It shattered.

Anyway, here was the label I created. I have a similar version tattooed on my leg…

IMG_2825.jpeg

That looks like a very nice selection! And it reminded me, probably 10 years ago I got into wine making. It was a really fun hobby, but I made so much that I gave most of it away! I had a single 1.5L bottle left when we moved to Florida, and the day after we moved in I inadvertently knocked it off of the fridge in the garage. It shattered.

Anyway, here was the label I created. I have a similar version tattooed on my leg…

View attachment 83004
Next time I see you on the VHerf, you need to tell me about your adventure making wine.

Where's the rest? 😜

Well, I haven’t done my cc’s yet, but that’s only going to take 15 minutes! And at the current rising prices, I won’t be getting any more. Probably. Well, possibly if I go on vacation again where they sell them. I’m weak…

Wife's car popped a SES on Thursday.
Plugged in my OBD scanner and it was low coolant temp....quick dive on the forums said to check the fan relay.
Amazon delivered a new relay Friday. One hour later, her 13 year old car is purring like a kitten again.

So glad we don't have to go car shopping just yet.