• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

So, apologies for the Twofer Tuesday deal with ToD. As some of y’all know, we were traveling all day yesterday; literally halfway around the world. That’s not the happy part. I’d have much rather stay in Europe than move back to Hawaii (First World problems, I know). The Happy part is that this dude rode in-cabin with us the whole way, for 2.5 hr, 12.5 hr, and 5.5 hr legs of the trip. He was an absolute angel, and developed quite the fan club on the long-haul leg of the journey. Also happy that it saved us $2,000!

IMG_4723.jpeg

So, apologies for the Twofer Tuesday deal with ToD. As some of y’all know, we were traveling all day yesterday; literally halfway around the world. That’s not the happy part. I’d have much rather stay in Europe than move back to Hawaii (First World problems, I know). The Happy part is that this dude rode in-cabin with us the whole way, for 2.5 hr, 12.5 hr, and 5.5 hr legs of the trip. He was an absolute angel, and developed quite the fan club on the long-haul leg of the journey. Also happy that it saved us $2,000!

View attachment 82937
So much Happy in that face!

View attachment 82937
This is awesome !!!! I am so glad he did well! He should receive MANY treats.