• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

1. 21 tats
2. 221lbs

Thanks Gary for the contest. BTW I want a picture of all of the hidden tats if I win!! :whistling:

I'm going to go with 8 tattoos and 248 lbs. Thanks for the contest!!

No worries on my front, I haven't met Jonesy.
But a man from Gastonia...

What constitutes a separate tattoo? What if they all bleed into one?
nintendobacktattoofh2.jpg

my guess,

1) 7
2) 218

All entries must be submitted by 11:59PM (2359 SDT*) this Saturday, October 18th and I will announce the winner Sunday morning.

The only wild card here is that some of the Pass Members may have met Brian....particularly Pompous Pugs. But with the hidden tattoo count, I think he should be OK, even if he saw him in a bathing suit :whistling:

* Soul Dog Time

:laugh: :laugh: You crack me up!

Also, all I can say is if PompousPugs gets the tattoo count correct, including the "HIDDEN ONES," I have some questions for him... :whistling:

Good luck on the contest guys!

OK...

I have more tatoos then are countable.

So Jonsey has 3...

He weighs in at 175lbs

I'm curious to know how you asked Jonesy for his weight??? :laugh:
Actually, it was quite easy.....

I asked him if I could run a contest, he said OK, I presented the questions and PM'd me back with the answers....he was a very good sport about it.

There was a third question, but he declined to answer that one :whistling:

Great contest IP, thanks for doing it. I'll guess 12 tats and 240#. #2, please adjust diet accordingly to coincide with my guess and I'll have Mike Schmidt come to your house for your next birthday. :laugh:

I just got the box but I have to be leaving it for work in about an hour. I will look over it and do my P/T when I get home. I will get it back out tomorrow on my way to work.

DC# 0308 0070 0002 0580 5217