• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Now, it also looks like I made a mistake in announcing the winner of the contest also. {tpc} made a guess of 125 which I overlooked so he is the winner and not beyondtheband. I apologize for both for the oversight.

At least she will go to a loving deserving home.

Great job TPC!

Wow! When I got on this morning, I did not expect to see this! (I never got time to check my guess, kids running me ragged this weekend lol) Thank you Jonesy and Handyman Dave for the wonderful prize! :)

I do feel for you Matt in being runner up...so your on my radar now hehehe. :D :whistling:

As for the pass, I have a couple things to note. On the first page of this thread, the list should reflect 58 as being the Rocky Patel Sungrown, and 56 being the Kaui Momona Light. No big deal though. Other than that, #46, the Padron 1926 Serie #2 maduro was showing some flaking at the foot. Not sure as to why, just thought I would note it.

Everything else is present and accounted for! :)

Also, I put the GoF in a baggy and left the coffin at the bottom of the box, the same as was done with the C.A.O. Anthem.

Pm sent to
johncarbaugh to confirm address. Package will go out tommorrow morning, and DC number to be posted as soon as I get it.

Thanks again for letting me be part of this pass! :)

PM replied to. Just waiting to see how many of my P/T get shot down.

Here is what I have posted for P/T
P#89 PAM Diplomatica /T#32 La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire Tuba
P#90 Oliva V Special Figurado /T#72 CG4
P#91 AF Anejo #48M /T#36 Montecristo Platinum #2
P#92 Fonseca Habana Seleccion /T#83 AF 858 Nat
P#93 AF Anejo #50M /T#82 WOAM
P#94 Ashton Aged Maduro#40 /T#52 RP Fusion Churchill

PM replied to. Just waiting to see how many of my P/T get shot down.

Here is what I have posted for P/T
P#89 PAM Diplomatica /T#32 La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire Tuba
P#90 Oliva V Special Figurado /T#72 CG4
P#91 AF Anejo #48M /T#36 Montecristo Platinum #2
P#92 Fonseca Habana Seleccion /T#83 AF 858 Nat
P#93 AF Anejo #50M /T#82 WOAM
P#94 Ashton Aged Maduro#40 /T#52 RP Fusion Churchill
These all look good to me John! :thumbs:

Slight change in plans....since the post office is closed today for Columbus day....the package will resume its travels on tuesday! :)

Slight change in plans....since the post office is closed today for Columbus day....the package will resume its travels on tuesday! :)
Well, if you're off today...get in your car and start driving Tony!

Nice score on Dave's ashtray...enjoy it :thumbs: That's a lifetime keepsake for sure.

Don't forget to date and tag it to the 'GYFWP II"

Guys, I'm going to be out of the pocket for a few days on business. I'm not going to have access to CP from this evening until Thursday morning when I get home. Gary, keep an eye on things!

Guys, I'm going to be out of the pocket for a few days on business. I'm not going to have access to CP from this evening until Thursday morning when I get home. Gary, keep an eye on things!
Will do....

We're on Auto-Pilot for the next week. Tony won't mail the package until tomorrow and John's P&Ts have already been approved...so you're good to go.

Have a safe trip :thumbs:

Alright here are my final P/Ts:

T #47 Padron 1926 P La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
T # 76 Tatuaje Vercocu #2 Zona Del Este P Fuente Anejo #46
T # 9 Fuente Hemingway Short Story P VSG Illusion.

Yep I am a girl and I have the right to change my mind at the last minute!! :whistling: :laugh:

DC # 0307 0020 0003 6048 8538
Great job Kristin...now that wasn't so hard. In fact, it looks like you had quite the handle on the whole thing....Conducted like a Pro.

I bet you can't wait for your next Pass :thumbs:

Thank you!! Sorry I have been out of town and I am catching up on things!!

Ok John, the pass should be making its way to you shortly! :)

D.C. # 0308 1400 0001 7975 3150

Alright, working on my P/T's. Will hold off on posting till later this week, but I am ready.

I got everything ready. Have PMed next in line to confirm address. This thing will be a touch and go. I will have it out within 24 hours of receiving it.

I got everything ready. Have PMed next in line to confirm address. This thing will be a touch and go. I will have it out within 24 hours of receiving it.
Man....talk about a "One Night Stand"...at least take a few pictures :laugh: They'll last longer!

CONTEST TIME!
OK all my fellow Newbie brothers & sister...The Pass is in transit and all the P&Ts have been approved with Pop-pa Jonesy out of town, so there is this big silent gap here at the moment in the "GYFWP II" thread....we need some chatter!....where all of us are involved. With that in mind, I'm going to run a quick contest.
We'll call it the....

"While Jonesy is Away, the Newbies Will Play" Contest.

THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO PASS MEMBERS ONLY.

All entries must be submitted by 11:59PM (2359 SDT*) this Saturday, October 18th and I will announce the winner Sunday morning.

This contest will be based on answering two questions....Number One is the Main Question:

1) How many tattoos does Jonesy have?

And Question Two is the tie breaker if two or more pass members pick the correct number in question #1:

2) How much does Jonesy weigh?

After a little prodding, Brian came clean with the tattoo count....EVEN THE HIDDEN ONES!...and he gave up his weigh in a heart beat...so I have all the info.

The only wild card here is that some of the Pass Members may have met Brian....particularly Pompous Pugs. But with the hidden tattoo count, I think he should be OK, even if he saw him in a bathing suit :whistling:

We are playing for a 5er of smokes.

In this first of three contests I'll sponsor, we'll go with some everyday NC cigars first....then some higher end NC sticks...and the last one will involve ISOM cigars.

They are as follows:
Tabacos Baez Favoritos
La Riqueza #5
Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduro
Sudeste Cubano Robusto (MindRiot's New House Blend)
Don Pepin Garcia Black Edition 1970

I want 100% participation for this to go off and the Pass members will police the number of entries ...so everyone keep track. Let's see the same kind of enthusiasm as the last Stock Market Contest.

Good Luck to Everyone.

Gary
aka - ironpeddler

* Soul Dog Time