• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Stock price

8,451.19 -128.00 -1.49%

as of 04:09 PM EDT on 10/10/2008 (DJ Index Delay: 0 mins.)Extended Hours

In hindsight, picking the market to jump up 155 points was a real leap of faith on my part. Hell...I'd be thrilled if it just stayed put and didn't drop any further. At this rate, retirement is looking doubtful and I'll probably still have to work after I'm dead! Yikes! :0

Ok, I think I've come up with my P/T's now, so ought to make for some good morning coffee fodder, as I'm sure I messed up somehow lol.

T: #49 Romeo y Julieta Edicion Limitada Rothchilde Tubo P:#84 Illusione M7 Figurado

T: #31 La Aurora Cien Anos Belicoso P: #85 God of Fire Carlito 2005 Double Robusto "Coffined"

T: #44 Padron Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo P: #86 La Aurora Preferidos Gold Tubos

T: #56 Rocky Patel Sungrown Robusto P: #87 Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robusto

T: #29 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Figurado P:#88 C.A.O. Sopranos Edition Associate

Discuss! :)
Discuss? What's to discuss?? Very nice P/T's that certainly won't have a problem being approved.

Discuss? What's to discuss?? Very nice P/T's that certainly won't have a problem being approved.

Well thank you very much! :) I guess I am always second guessing myself lol, but I did feel like a did a fair amount of research...yet still, I was, second guessing.

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of the pass! :) Now I can't want to receive it hehe! :D

BTW, it looks like Beyondtheband won the contest guessing the market would drop 100 points today. I'll post a pic of the beautiful ashtray Dave so kindly made for us sometime before I ship it out on Monday.

BTW, it looks like Beyondtheband won the contest guessing the market would drop 100 points today. I'll post a pic of the beautiful ashtray Dave so kindly made for us sometime before I ship it out on Monday.
Great job Matt...way to rally back from your rough ride. Hope everything had calmed down so you can enjoy Dave's handwork! Make sure you post a pic of your maiden voyage with your new toy.

Good things happen to good people!

Congrats! :thumbs:

Good for you BTB, color the rest of us jealous. I have admired Dave's handy work for a long while...he makes some amazing products. Enjoy! :thumbs:

What a great end to the week!

Thank you again Jonesy for having me

Thank you Dave for your kind generosity

Trying to figure out my P/T is killing me. I have a vary limited supply and almost all of them are in there. I have it down to 12 puts that will fit in the pass. Now to find a few takes that match my prices for the puts.

OK here are my proposed P/T ???

P#89 PAM Diplomatica /T#32 La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire Tuba
P#90 Oliva V Special Figurado /T#72 CG4
P#91 AF Anejo #48M /T#36 Montecristo Platinum #2
P#92 Fonseca Habana Seleccion /T#83 AF 858 Nat
P#93 AF Anejo #50M /T#82 WOAM
P#94 Ashton Aged Maduro#40 /T#52 RP Fusion Churchill

I did these on MSRP I do not know much about rarity. I tried to get them in early to give time for corrections
Don't flame me to bad. :blush:

Trying to figure out my P/T is killing me. I have a vary limited supply and almost all of them are in there. I have it down to 12 puts that will fit in the pass. Now to find a few takes that match my prices for the puts.
John, don't worry if you end up putting duplicates in the pass, what I don't want is 3 or more of the same cigar. That way people down the line have as much of a variety to choose from as you do.

John, don't worry if you end up putting duplicates in the pass, what I don't want is 3 or more of the same cigar. That way people down the line have as much of a variety to choose from as you do.

I just edited it to add my P/T hope I did OK.

Great job TPC!!!! Congrats on the ashtray Matt!!!! This has been a more enjoyable experience that I thought it was going to be, and I thought it was going to be a ton of fun!!!

Congrats Matt! :) Please post pics of the first usage hehe! :D

The eagle has landed!!! It is resting comfortably in my basement next to my humidor. :)

I will catalog the contents tonight, and look around for a replacement box. It's not terrible, but it has ssen better days I'm sure!

:)

The eagle has landed!!! It is resting comfortably in my basement next to my humidor. :)

I will catalog the contents tonight, and look around for a replacement box. It's not terrible, but it has ssen better days I'm sure!

:)
If you think it can make it a couple more people, than I'd just send the box as it is. I plan on having Whopper or Pompous Pugs send it to me so I can change the box, add beads and a hygrometer, and make sure everything else is ok.

Now, it also looks like I made a mistake in announcing the winner of the contest also. {tpc} made a guess of 125 which I overlooked so he is the winner and not beyondtheband. I apologize for both for the oversight.

Now, it also looks like I made a mistake in announcing the winner of the contest also. {tpc} made a guess of 125 which I overlooked so he is the winner and not beyondtheband. I apologize for both for the oversight.

Youch. He was talking up the ashtray at our herf today too... Damn. Maybe Dave will have a sale at Christmas. Congrats {tpc}!