• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

There was already a repeat stick put into the pass and Jonesy didn't say anything, but then again it wasn't specifically brought up.

The only concern I have, Kristin, is that the dollar value on the anejo vs the Verocu. Don't take this as me trying to get it for myself, haha, but there's a like $1.60 difference there, with the Anejo coming up short.

Alright my puts and takes are:

T #47 Padron 1926 P La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
T # 76 Tatuaje Vercocu #2 Zona Del Este P Fuente Anejo #46
T # 9 Fuente Hemingway Short Story P LFD Double Ligero Chisel

Please let me know if these are ok!!

Kristin

I don't have a concern per se, but Kristin's proposed P's and T's raises a question I've been wondering about for a little while. Is there any sort of official CP policy or unspoken rule (and I realize it may vary from pass to pass, veterans versus n00bs, and for other idiosyncratic reasons) regarding the Putting of sticks that are already represented in the pass?

Here is Jonsey's response to that exact question in the last noobie pass.
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=682566

Search is your friend noob!! :sign: Sorry couldn't help it.
Pot meet kettle lol.

Edit to fix linky

Kristin, those P/T's look fine to me. As far as dup's go, Napa Smokes linked you my answer. What I don't want is 3 or more of the same cigars in the pass at the same time. If you keep people from duplicating a put, you may be handcuffing them on their P/T's because that might be the only cigar they have to trade that works dollar wise or rarity wise. As far as the Tat for the Anejo, there's certainly no problem with that put as the rarity of the Anejo outweighs the value of the Tat. Carry on. :thumbs:

Kristin

I don't have a concern per se, but Kristin's proposed P's and T's raises a question I've been wondering about for a little while. Is there any sort of official CP policy or unspoken rule (and I realize it may vary from pass to pass, veterans versus n00bs, and for other idiosyncratic reasons) regarding the Putting of sticks that are already represented in the pass?

Pot meet kettle lol.

Edit to fix linky

Ok I am going back to the drawing board. I will do some searching and come up with some new sticks.

Woohoo! I pretty much have my puts/takes finalized, should I wait a bit or post'em now?

Kristin

Pot meet kettle lol.

Edit to fix linky

Ok I am going back to the drawing board. I will do some searching and come up with some new sticks.
You don't have to worry about what someone else says about your P/T's, I've already approved them so you are fine!

Alright as soon as Krisitins puts/takes are on the list I'll post mine I got them all finished up.

Kristin

Pot meet kettle lol.

Edit to fix linky

You don't have to worry about what someone else says about your P/T's, I've already approved them so you are fine!

Thanks Jonsey!! I will drop the box off tomorrow at the post office. DC to follow tomorrow.

Kristin

T # 9 Fuente Hemingway Short Story P LFD Double Ligero Chisel change to VSG Illusion.

Kristin

Ok can I make one change?? Let me know if that works??

Kristin

T # 9 Fuente Hemingway Short Story P LFD Double Ligero Chisel change to VSG Illusion.

Kristin

Ok can I make one change?? Let me know if that works??

Kristin
Absolutely, go for it Kristin!

Alright here are my final P/Ts:

T # 9 Fuente Hemingway Short Story P VSG Illusion.

Yep I am a girl and I have the right to change my mind at the last minute!! :whistling: :laugh:

DC # 0307 0020 0003 6048 8538

My name is my name. CP is like a family to me. I have made some friends. With the help of some CP members I have found the love for the pipe. I don't add much being the fact that I am new to it all. I do try to read as much of the new posts as I can.
Thank you all for what you do.

^130

One more closer to 100%

Well done John, I hope Gary enjoys the Acids. Full review is required!! :laugh:

OK people, it's contest time again. This go 'round, you'll be playing for a beautifully hand carved ashtray generously donated to the pass by our very own Handyman Dave. What I ask for this time is the meaning behind your Cigar Pass ID. If you're one of those that uses your name, give mean a reason why Cigar Pass is special to you. I realize this isn't something you can judge so the other part of the contest is for you to guess What the Dow Jones Industrial average does next Friday October 10th....i.e. up 235 points, down 35. The person closest wins the ashtray. Dave, if you win, I have something special for you. Submissions need to be entered by next Wednesday the 8th @ 8pm EST. Remember, I want the meaning of your ID plus your guess on the Stock Exchange. Since this is such a nice prize that's been gifted and we barely had enough enter the review contest, I am requiring that 16 of you enter this contest....it's up to you guys to spur on your fellow participants. Pass particpants only.

Good luck!

I count 19 pass participants entered. The only two that haven't are BTB & IP. Someone check behind me to make sure I counted correctly.

First I want to apologize to the group as a whole.
I never meant to sound like a bitch, This pass was harder than I anticipated and I was going through some crap right at the very moment the pass was in my posession.
So all, please accept my sincere apology.
I am glad to have participated in the pass and I am very satisfied with my P & T's. It was very cool seeing all those great sticks in one place. Such a variety, quite overwhelming.

So my screen name.

I have been known on occasion to take a cigar,,,, you guessed it Beyond The Band
I think the stock market will be down 100 points

Ok, the pass is on it's way to me, so here are my puts/takes:
T: Work of Art Natural P: Opus X perfexcion No.5
T: Opus X Robusto P: LFD 08
T: Anejo #46 P: WOAM
T: oliva serie V lancero P: Fuente 8-5-8 Natural

edit:
Just in case anybody is wondering, the LFD 08 is from the box I bought, not the one I won in Brads' contest.

Alright here are my final P/Ts:

T # 9 Fuente Hemingway Short Story P VSG Illusion.

Yep I am a girl and I have the right to change my mind at the last minute!! :whistling: :laugh:

DC # 0307 0020 0003 6048 8538
Great job Kristin...now that wasn't so hard. In fact, it looks like you had quite the handle on the whole thing....Conducted like a Pro.

I bet you can't wait for your next Pass :thumbs:

Kristin, thanks for the fast turnaround and your participation in this pass!

Gary, where's your entry into the contest?? You're the last one left.

Joe, your P/T's look good to me!

Woohoo the package has arrived! Doing the inventory now, Ill put in my puts/takes after that and let it rest over night.