• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's in Arms Pass

Well, I think I'm done. I just can't figure anything to trade for the RC 184. So this is on its way to cigarsarge tomorrow. I'll update this post with a DC when I get one tomorrow at lunch.

I included a lil gimme in the box with the pens etc in it. For those who aren't familiar with one, you can check it out and maybe add one of your own! You'll know which one is mine! ;)

Thanks again fellas.

Tony

Well, I think I'm done. I just can't figure anything to trade for the RC 184. So this is on its way to cigarsarge tomorrow. I'll update this post with a DC when I get one tomorrow at lunch.

I included a lil gimme in the box with the pens etc in it. For those who aren't familiar with one, you can check it out and maybe add one of your own! You'll know which one is mine! ;)

Thanks again fellas.

Tony

Thanks for playin Tony! Don't be a stranger now that the pass has gotten to yah, we will still be having contests and more firearm discussion :thumbs:

Also, let me know if you want to get together for a day at the range or something over the holiday season, I got my work sched. and am not too far away!

Md doesn't have too much in the way of shooting as far as the very limited checking I have done. I would love to get involved in something like IDP IPSC and or pin shooting. Would be a fun way to train and meet some other people with like minded attitudes instead of the usual why do you have guns theme......... Thanks for hosting this Jake!

Don

Maryland definitely has IDPA. Check out the IDPA forum. I am sure someone will help you out on there

well guys, i'm just getting home from work. today was insane. Sorry about the delay. I'll get over there tomorrow or Saturday at the very latest.

well guys, i'm just getting home from work. today was insane. Sorry about the delay. I'll get over there tomorrow or Saturday at the very latest.

No prob. Tony, thanks for letting us know! At least it's easy to pack up :whistling:

Md doesn't have too much in the way of shooting as far as the very limited checking I have done. I would love to get involved in something like IDP IPSC and or pin shooting. Would be a fun way to train and meet some other people with like minded attitudes instead of the usual why do you have guns theme......... Thanks for hosting this Jake!

Don

Maryland definitely has IDPA. Check out the IDPA forum. I am sure someone will help you out on there

Thanks man! As I said I have not looked very hard, but will certainly get up to speed and see whats what before this coming Spring/Summer :)

Don

package is on its way to CigarSarge!

DC 03081400000212790418

Thanks for havin me fellas.

The wife says I have a large package from Texas...I'll look through it when I get in from work tonight.

Looknig for some advice from all you gun nuts. Looknig to finally buy a long gun and shoot at distance. Found this on the net. Wondering what a fair price is for it.

EDIT: just so all you nuts know. only thing i have in my possession now is a ar 15, and a tactical 870 for home defense. ( also have a 26" barrel for it for deer season). Also i just turned 21 in september. Still waiting on my CC permit to clear. Thanks for the help fellas.

Very nice Left Handed Remington 700VS, badger 20moa base, badger max50 30mm medium rings,
wonderful 2.5lb ish trigger, duracoated stock, hard case with cutouts (nothing special but gets the job done).
Scope and bipod not included. Round count unknown, but appears to be low. I have not fired this since
i bought it last year.

Trade for a stainless colt series 80 gold cup .45 in excellent+ condition.

Cash price $1025 shipped. If you can do a FTF, I can throw in a few boxes of match grade ammo, and a few hundred rounds of
ultramax plinking ammo.

IMG_1939.jpg

whats the caliber?

That price seems kinda high for a used rifle IMO.

Depending on what you want to do with the rifle, you could buy a heavy barrel savage with an 'accutrigger' for much much less then that asking price that will shoot just as well or better!

I have a heavy barrel Tikka T3 varmint that will outshoot many of the high $$ target rifles for half the $$.
dogkiller.jpg

sorry forgot to list it. is a Remington 700 left handed VS in .308. It does come with a set of 150 dollar rings, and a 100 dollar base as well as the spotting scope pictured. the guy said i could have it at 1000 flat shipped to my ffl. Still thinking its a little high.

OK guys...Here are my proposed puts and takes.

#13 Cohiba Secretos Maduro for #44 BGM 07

#29 Alec Bradley Tempus Majestri for #45 LFD Factory Press II

#8 LFD El Jocko for #46 Hemmingway Signature Maduro

#37 GOF 2005 for #47 Zino Platinum Crown Series Special Wrapper Churchill

LMK if these are OK.

PM sent to Seth...Are you ready?

OK guys...Here are my proposed puts and takes.

#13 Cohiba Secretos Maduro for #44 BGM 07

#29 Alec Bradley Tempus Majestri for #45 LFD Factory Press II

#8 LFD El Jocko for #46 Hemmingway Signature Maduro

#37 GOF 2005 for #47 Zino Platinum Crown Series Special Wrapper Churchill

LMK if these are OK.

PM sent to Seth...Are you ready?

Definitely good to go! Nice P/T's! Whenever Seth's ready, you can let her loose :thumbs:
Thanks for playing!! Don't become a pass stranger! ;)

On another note the pass contests will probably be held once the pass hits the NE, Ill have the first page updated by the end of the evening. :cool:

Ready on the right, ready on the left, ready on the firing line. Fire.

Seth

sorry forgot to list it. is a Remington 700 left handed VS in .308. It does come with a set of 150 dollar rings, and a 100 dollar base as well as the spotting scope pictured. the guy said i could have it at 1000 flat shipped to my ffl. Still thinking its a little high.

IMO thats a steep price but to each their own.

Like I said my Tikka (no I don't work for or own Tikka stock! :laugh: ) will out shoot many of the high $$ target rifles unless you go completely custom. I will add that Tikka comes with a set of rings.

I own 3 of them (.22-250, .243 & .270 WSM) and I love them, especially for the money. Tikka is made by Sako so you know they are a finely made firearm.

check it out, they have left handed models too.
http://www.tikka.fi/

Not sure about out in your neck of the woods but the heavy barrel stainless here costs about $650 I think. Guaranteed to shot 1" MOA out of the box!

Lockout,

If you want a damn good shooting rifle, out of the box, check out the Savage LE series of rifles. My 10FCP with a McMillan A5 stock set me back under 1000. It shoots 1/4moa all day if I do my part.

I currently shoot it regularly to 300 yards with sub 2" groups. At 600 yards its getting sub 8" groups. The spreading is due to environmental variables taking more effect the further the round travels.

I plan on taking a turkey through the neck the weekend before xmas. And my proposed shot is roughly 200-250 yards where they come out of the woodline to bang some chicks.

Lockout,

If you want a damn good shooting rifle, out of the box, check out the Savage LE series of rifles. My 10FCP with a McMillan A5 stock set me back under 1000. It shoots 1/4moa all day if I do my part.

I currently shoot it regularly to 300 yards with sub 2" groups. At 600 yards its getting sub 8" groups. The spreading is due to environmental variables taking more effect the further the round travels.

I plan on taking a turkey through the neck the weekend before xmas. And my proposed shot is roughly 200-250 yards where they come out of the woodline to bang some chicks.

The Savage accutrigger is awesome as well.

Turk, what caliber is your Savage?