• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's in Arms Pass

I thought I would go ahead and post up some stuff-

f_Sig556m_22faea8.jpg

Top is a Sig 556 with a holo sight

Bottom Left is a Smith and Wesson M&P .45

Bottom Right is a Sig Pro .40

:).

Jim

Turk has been asked if he is ready for the pass to be received. If he is, and gets the message before lunch, the pass will go out today. If he gets it later...pass is on the road Tues. morn.

I'm way behind in posting my credentials for the pass but here it goes...

In the stable:

Kimber Classic Stainless, .45ACP Photo (1)
H&K USP Compact 45 Photo (2)
Kahr PM9, 9mm
Taurus M44, .44Mag Photo (3)
Ruger Vaquero Bisley, .45Colt, 5½", a pair of 'em Photo (4)
Ruger Vaquero, .45 Colt, 4⅝"
Walther P22, .22
Uberti repro, Winchester Model of 1866 "Yellowboy", .45 Colt Photo (5)
Rossi Overland coach gun, 12ga, 20" Photo (6)
Marlin 1895 Cowboy, .45-70 Govt, 26¼" octagon barrel
Winchester Model 70, .338 Win Mag, stainless over wood
Mossberg 88, 12ga, 20"

Now the photos, clickable for larger images...

(1) > (2) > (3) >
(4) > (5) > (6) >

Thanks for the invite!

Hit up a gun show this weekend. I was totally dissapointed with Selection and prices.

Seems that everyone is aware that prices are going up, buyers and sellers. I ended up only getting 2 Chip McCormic mags for my 1911. Oh well.

Good News....Pass Flew out this afternoon! Should be at Turk's place tomorrow (start thinking about those P/T's!) since Houston is only two hours from here.

More good news is that this pass relative to other passes I've been in was relatively inexpensive to ship, like $9 I think. So not too bad. You'll notice I used some extra "Bedding" :laugh: to keep the weight down and keep the pass protected.

DC# is 0307 3330 0001 6985 2518

And we're off! :thumbs:

Edit to add:

I think it's awesome your into all the cowboy shooting. It's actually pretty big down here in TX (wonder why?) and I know a lot of guys that are pro involved in it.

That's some hott lookin firepower there!

Md doesn't have too much in the way of shooting as far as the very limited checking I have done. I would love to get involved in something like IDP IPSC and or pin shooting. Would be a fun way to train and meet some other people with like minded attitudes instead of the usual why do you have guns theme......... Thanks for hosting this Jake!

Don

I just bought an 870 with an eight round tube, a Scatter Gun Technologies Ghost Ring Sight Set, four round side saddle, and three point sling. It's going to be my work shotgun. I'll feel better with it riding with me. I'm issued a standard 870. To the trunk it goes. :D

Glad the pass is on the way. :thumbs:

I'm way behind in posting my credentials for the pass but here it goes...

In the stable:

Kimber Classic Stainless, .45ACP Photo (1)
H&K USP Compact 45 Photo (2)
Kahr PM9, 9mm
Taurus M44, .44Mag Photo (3)
Ruger Vaquero Bisley, .45Colt, 5½", a pair of 'em Photo (4)
Ruger Vaquero, .45 Colt, 4⅝"
Walther P22, .22
Uberti repro, Winchester Model of 1866 "Yellowboy", .45 Colt Photo (5)
Rossi Overland coach gun, 12ga, 20" Photo (6)
Marlin 1895 Cowboy, .45-70 Govt, 26¼" octagon barrel
Winchester Model 70, .338 Win Mag, stainless over wood
Mossberg 88, 12ga, 20"

Now the photos, clickable for larger images...

(1) > (2) > (3) >
(4) > (5) > (6) >

Thanks for the invite!

Are you a SAS and/order cowboy action shooter??

Hit up a gun show this weekend. I was totally dissapointed with Selection and prices.

Seems that everyone is aware that prices are going up, buyers and sellers. I ended up only getting 2 Chip McCormic mags for my 1911. Oh well.

Still some deals here and there on gunbroker

Holy mother of god its huge! :p I won't open it until I get home tonight, but the package appears to be pristine. I'll update later.

I'll make puts and takes this evening and hopefully be ready to ship out tomorrow or Thursday. I've Pm'd CigarSarge to see if he's ready!

Thanks folks

Holy mother of god its huge! :p I won't open it until I get home tonight, but the package appears to be pristine. I'll update later.

I'll make puts and takes this evening and hopefully be ready to ship out tomorrow or Thursday. I've Pm'd CigarSarge to see if he's ready!

Thanks folks

Sounds great Tony, I think my overly protective, bedding style lightweight packaging might have something to do with it. :thumbs:

Gunsandcigars88 requested he be moved in pass order, so everything here in the thread is up to date. (Map and list). Just note the changes towards the end, and that it has changed from what will be in the folder accompanying the pass.

ok, i have a question about a put. I was thinking about putting a Carlito Double Robusto 2006 in to go next to the 2005. That would give someone the opportunity to try both, but I didn't want to double up on something. I just wanted your opinion and the final ruling by the pass hosts.

Thanks guys.

FYI the smokes are in perfect condition.

My phone camera sucks or I would have already posted pics but for my pass qualifications, the two of my handguns I use most often are a S&W 39-2 and a S&W 15-2. Yup, they are older but they are sweet.

Any of you into air guns? Some scoff, my dad the 30 year cop did, until you find out how nice it is to be able to shoot in your back yard in the middle of the city and how freakin accurate they are. If you miss, it wasn't the weapons fault.

Seth

ok, i have a question about a put. I was thinking about putting a Carlito Double Robusto 2006 in to go next to the 2005. That would give someone the opportunity to try both, but I didn't want to double up on something. I just wanted your opinion and the final ruling by the pass hosts.

Thanks guys.

FYI the smokes are in perfect condition.

I wouldn't consider that a double put. It is a different year of the GOF, and different size. You should be fine! Sorry it took me all day to get to this, had a busy one!

It's 0400 here in the Sandbox on Thursday morning. I just wanted to poke in here and let ya'll know I'm passing vicariously with you! :laugh:

Dammit, people, this pass best make it to round two for when I get back to the world...my guns and I want to play too! :cool:

Excellent pass idea Jake...excellent. I am Trey's green-eyed jealousy!

Have a great day!

Trey

ok, my puts and takes are

put: GoF Carlito 2006 Double Robusto
take: Padron #9

put: Don Pepin JJ Lancero from the Lancero Pack
take: Illusione CG:4

put: HdM Le Hoyo Des Dieux
take: Ramon Allones Specially Selected

I'm trying to figure out one more, but if i can't figure it out by the morning and get approval, this will be all.

How do these look?

All look great man! :thumbs:

Thus far let's make, for when you label the bags:
#41 GOF 2006 Double Rob
#42 Don Pepin JJ Lancero
#43 Hdm Doyo des Dieux

I should be on all night if you find something else, otherwise these are awesome! :cool: