• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

I hate you all. Enjoy yourselves out in Sin City and please smoke one or two for me.

I havent been on the forum for a few months so I didnt see this until now. I would definately be there if someone would have called me ::cough::Hale/Alex::cough::. Alex, try not to get kicked out of the Monte Carlo...again. :laugh:

I can pick up at least pick up a few folks up. If we can agree on a start time at Casa Gregor, I can arrange to be at Polo Towers or some place on the strip.

I think the POLO kids at least will have a get together and decide what works best. We have womenfolk that will likely not want to stay the whole time and will need some sort of option. I guessing we will end up with 2-3 rental cars spilt between us...but who knows. We'll figure something out..s'all good! :thumbs:

Stephanie won't last much past 10, so Kathy will be returning to Polo then. My car will hold 3 besides them.

I havent been on the forum for a few months so I didnt see this until now. I would definately be there if someone would have called me ::cough::Hale/Alex::cough::. Alex, try not to get kicked out of the Monte Carlo...again. :laugh:

HEY, it's Stevie "Guitar" Miller :laugh: :thumbs: Oh, oh, you may not be old enough to know WTF I'm talking about.... :laugh: The first rock concert I ever went to, August of 1977 in Hartford, CT when he was touring "Book of Dreams" The Hartford Civic Center collesium roof collapsed five months later. :0 Fortunately the place was empty or a few thousand people would have been killed.

Anyway, so hale and alex didn't let you know huh? Why doesn't this surprise me? :sign:

What, you guys haven't taken any pictures yet?

I think they confiscate cameras when they toss you in jail. :laugh:

A meal was had and at least one Giraffe met his demise at the Harley Cafe. We made the pilgrimage to Casa Fuente and enjoyed a smoke on the patio. So far SO GREAT! Dinner at DelMonicos is yet to be.

The suspense will just have to build. There will be plenty of fodder for PhotoShop. ;)

threadworthlesswithoutpics8wa.gif

David

Checking via my blackberry. Great herf so far. Casa Fuente was a lot of fun :)

Many pics will follow...

Made the trip to costco and the grocery store last night. Scotch, Bourbon, Beer, Mixers(diet tonic), White Wine(for the ladies and Cali guys :p ), Water, more Scotch, more Beer, and a bag of chips. Just need to pick up ice on the way home from work tonight, and we're good to go.

Weather Report:
Mid-80s and windy(steady 25mph expected), so the longest ash contest may be a quick contest.

Gregor

*OK, the wife made me go back and buy more food; hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, more chips, and I snuck in more beer ;)

weather report is HOT with scattered HOT this morning and this afternoon. I broke my humi, so had to go buy a box of those ziploc body bag sized bags.

If anyone needs a ride to Greg's, call me at 417-684-2909. I'd be happy to pick someone up on the way. My car is a two seater though, so can only take one (well, at time I guess).

This post sucks!!!

Just kidding!

I'm just jealous I'm missing out on the festivities...
I smoked a Punch Champion by myself tonight...hardly a party :(

Smoke one (only one) for me! hahaha!

I gotta make next year's HERF!

Have fun guys...and gals :D

Rod and CigarLady have left the building. What a fantastic evening! Thanks to everyone who herfed with us tonight. Next year will be even better.

DAMN, WHAT A GOOD TIME THAT WAS!!!

Just thought I'd toss out a quick post on last night's herf. The wife and I returned to Boise this afternoon and promptly got in some much-needed shut eye. I still haven't caught up on all the lost sleep, so this'll be short.

The herf wat out-freaking-standing! Wish you all could have been there!

There were cameras all over the place, so there should be tons o' pics up over the next coupla days. If I weren't still shaking off the "after party blues", hell, I'd have some up here myself... :whistling:

Thanks again, Greg, for stepping up to host this. You and the missus did a wonderful job! :thumbs:

More to follow...

Not bad for my second HERF ever. I brought a glass top 150ct to hold my treasures. I dropped it carrying it up to the room when we arrived in Vegas. It'll be an easy repair, but one VSG Enchantment suffered some wrapper damage, also repairable.

Casa Gregor served us well, but there was a chilly wind on the patio that tempered things a little bit. Not much - I still had a wonderful time. My wife and daughter "HERFed" with the other ladies, and especially took a liking to Mrs Gregor - a wonderful hostess. I'll bring up a web site for all the pics, so those with can email 2-3 at a time to bruce (at) ssmana.org. Wish you all could see the faces of those gullible enough to do the speed HERF.

Casa Gregor served us well, but there was a chilly wind on the patio that tempered things a little bit. Not much - I still had a wonderful time. My wife and daughter "HERFed" with the other ladies, and especially took a liking to Mrs Gregor - a wonderful hostess. I'll bring up a web site for all the pics, so those with can email 2-3 at a time to bruce (at) ssmana.org. Wish you all could see the faces of those gullible enough to do the speed HERF.

I think Mrs.Gregor had as much fun as I did! She was pulling all of your legs though. I didn't tell her the day before, I asked her two days before. Anyway, we had a blast. The speed herf was worth the price of admission, I'm glad it was after the sunset, I don't think their color of their faces would have been very pretty to see.

Tone_NY and I had a great time on the course today. Other than both of us forgetting a lighter and trying to light our Anejos(thanks Anthony!) in a 20mph wind with matches(thanks for the new retaining wall that gave us sone cover), it was a beautiful morning. Tone chipped in on the second hole and I hit the pin on the 17th hole, so we both made the one shot that will bring us back out to the course again.

*Forgot to add that Anthony came back over for dinner tonight. After steaks from the grill, we enjoyed a Cohiba DC EL 2003. Great cigar, better company!

Gregor

Glad everything went well, I will have to make it out for the next one. Can't wait to see the pictures. Im definately curious about the "speed herf"