• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

Is that the same humidor that housed that famous White House Cigar :whistling: - Will CSI VEGAS do any DNA testing

Is that Matty_V? Looks like him, but he's not wearing a hat, has no beer in his hand, and he's not on the dance floor. ???

:sign:

Oh yeah, nice humi! :thumbs:

Looks like Vanilla Ice w/ a few more pounds!

Your ass is as good as kicked my friend... ???

OMG... LMFAO! :laugh:

If you'd like, I can hold the tiara for you, Brandon. Let's not risk a CP icon getting damaged in the scuffle. :sign:

Is that Matty_V? Looks like him, but he's not wearing a hat, has no beer in his hand, and he's not on the dance floor. ???

If you'd like, I can hold the tiara for you, Brandon. Let's not risk a CP icon getting damaged in the scuffle. :sign:

I have an extra, that my good old buddy BlueDragon sent :laugh:

Shirts have been ordered should have enough for everyone. And extras to bomb some of our friends that couldn't make the trip.

Uh .. .yea .. that was a smoke-ring contest ... :blush:

I have an extra, that my good old buddy BlueDragon sent :laugh:
Pictures!!!! I want to see you wearing that shiny new tiara!!! :thumbs:

I'll need to make reservations for golf this sunday. If anyone is playing, please post by sunday.

Gregor

Here are some pictures of Hawk and my contribution to the herf raffle. These are his creations that I have adopted and taken quite a liking to. I currently have 5 that decorate my poker room. He has 7 at last count hanging above his desk in his office. These original pieces of art also currently have him in the running for the WAR best bomb prize. They are way cool and we look forward this set of 4 to the winner in Vegas!!

So here we are this past Saturday outside, enjoying an Indian Tabac Maduro Tubo, and an IT Maduro Super Fuerte..and some ice water. Its hotter than hell up here right now..91 degrees that day as I recall..

P5130041.jpg

P5130042.jpg

P5130043.jpg

P5130045.jpg

P5130046.jpg

P5130047.jpg

P5130049.jpg

a69a76ea.jpg

P5130051.jpg