• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

1st CSA (community supported agriculture) picked up this past Wednesday; lettuce, kale, arugula plant, strawberries, snow peas, zucchini, squash blossoms and a pint of farm made honey Greek yogurt…we’ve talked about this for years and have finally pulled the trigger. Squash blossoms got stuffed with goat cheese and fried and the strawberries were some of the most flavorful berries I’ve had in a long time. We’ve always supported local farm stand but this is something more sustainable for them and it feels good to support them.
IMG_5844.jpeg

Some good food out this week…

IMG_0239.jpeg
Flounder meunière from girl and the fig, easily one of the best pieces of fish I have ever eaten.

IMG_0245.jpeg

Whatever they called this at Glen Ellen Star, it is an SRF Denver cut “American Wagyu”. I never had this cut before, it was very good but not as good as the fish.

IMG_0295.jpeg

Ossobuco from Shadowbrook. If you end up in Santa Cruz you should probably eat there…