• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

Delete all your YouTube cookies reboot and try to play something from this thread otherwise this is the official explanation.

If you're seeing a "Sign in to confirm you're not a bot" error, it could be because a neighboring IP address is bombarding YouTube. In this case, YouTube may block the entire IP range you're in.

Here are some things you can try if you're seeing a YouTube ban block page:
  • Remove any non-essential toolbars from your browser
  • Run an antivirus scan on your device
  • Contact YouTube support if you're sure your device is free of malware
Here's something I just found out. If I use my phone... which I very seldom do for CP. Everything works as before. It's just this laptop. Which is what I use 95% of the time so I can see things.

OK... after fumbling through Rays advice just now and searching around on the Chrome controls. It turned out I needed to turn on third party cookies. Everything works as before now. Thanks @AVB for your time.

Now I have my CP Radio again. 😎

Prog Friday

PFM - Premiata Forneria Marconi

Think of these guys as the Italian ELP only more multi-cultural. Founded in 1970 they are still playing today, PFM was the first Italian rock band to chart in the UK and US. From 1973 to 1977 they released 5 albums in English with "The World Became The World" and "Cook" being the most popular. I got to see them in Finland once (40 days of cold weather training we got the last 2.5 days off) and they put on a really good show with about half in English and half in Italian and even part of one in Finnish (so I was told). Speaking to other fans over the years it seems that PFM tries to do at least part of a song in the language of where they are playing. I don't know if that applies to the smaller countries like Serbia, Croatia, Albania et al or not.. In any case if you liked ELP then you'll probably like PFM even if you didn't get one of their English albums. If you want to hear more then I'd start with the 2 albums

In the words of Clay Davis. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Usually when "supergroups are formed I'm meh about them, but I am really enjoying this line up!

John Bush - vocals
Phil Demmel - Guitar
Mike Orlando Guitar
Jack Gibson - Bass
Jason Bittner - Drums

Edit: attempted to fix it

Edit edit: I did the thing!

Last edited:
In the words of Clay Davis. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Usually when "supergroups are formed I'm meh about them, but I am really enjoying this line up!

John Bush - vocals
Phil Demmel - Guitar
Mike Orlando Guitar
Jack Gibson - Bass
Jason Bittner - Drums

unavailable…

Prog Friday

PFM - Premiata Forneria Marconi

Think of these guys as the Italian ELP only more multi-cultural. Founded in 1970 they are still playing today, PFM was the first Italian rock band to chart in the UK and US. From 1973 to 1977 they released 5 albums in English with "The World Became The World" and "Cook" being the most popular. I got to see them in Finland once (40 days of cold weather training we got the last 2.5 days off) and they put on a really good show with about half in English and half in Italian and even part of one in Finnish (so I was told). Speaking to other fans over the years it seems that PFM tries to do at least part of a song in the language of where they are playing. I don't know if that applies to the smaller countries like Serbia, Croatia, Albania et al or not.. In any case if you liked ELP then you'll probably like PFM even if you didn't get one of their English albums. If you want to hear more then I'd start with the 2 albums

Not much love for PFM :( Must be generational.